Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Tributes Forum

Old 16 Feb 2023, 06:29 (Ref:4143852)   #1
Paulaweybridge
Veteran

United Kingdom
Paulaweybridge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridPaulaweybridge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Dave Price

Just seen on Fluxie’s (Ian Flux) Facebook page that Dave Price died yesterday. We are losing too many of these motorsport legends recently as Fluxie said “Simon Arron, John Wickham” …. I expect we will hear more later.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Price_Racing

Last edited by Paulaweybridge; 16 Feb 2023 at 06:40.
Old 16 Feb 2023, 08:20 (Ref:4143859)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That's very sad news indeed. RIP Dave.
Old 16 Feb 2023, 12:08 (Ref:4143888)   #3
billy bleach
Veteran

Ireland
Cork
billy bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbilly bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My Dad spannered on his F3 team always spoke fondly of him
Old 16 Feb 2023, 18:55 (Ref:4143931)   #4
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
For me this means McLaren F1 GTR but of course he had a way longer career. R.I.P.
Old 16 Feb 2023, 20:50 (Ref:4143946)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
In part also for me, but what sticks in my mind is 'Noel's Le Mans Dream' - the Panoz escapade... I still have the two-part programme on a DVD that I burned from the original VHS of the telly programmes.
Old 17 Feb 2023, 16:25 (Ref:4144037)   #6
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
In part also for me, but what sticks in my mind is 'Noel's Le Mans Dream' - the Panoz escapade... I still have the two-part programme on a DVD that I burned from the original VHS of the telly programmes.
I can vaguely remember that.
Old 17 Feb 2023, 17:02 (Ref:4144040)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndmBxXJNhHM

Well worth the watch for the tension of prequalifying and the joy when Andy Wallace managed it on the last lap.
Old 17 Feb 2023, 17:41 (Ref:4144043)   #8
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndmBxXJNhHM

Well worth the watch for the tension of prequalifying and the joy when Andy Wallace managed it on the last lap.
Thanks
Old 17 Feb 2023, 19:36 (Ref:4144054)   #9
billy bleach
Veteran

Ireland
Cork
billy bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbilly bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE View Post
I remember the Chef Gary Rhodes appearing in the garage with “canapés “ in the middle of the night for the mechanics - so funny