Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 6 Jun 2000, 01:01 (Ref:15744)   #1
IAM
Rookie

IAM should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm a little confused!

When I look at the BB I see how many replies a post has, but now it has "views" as well???

When I go to the toppic I can see the replies, but what are the views? and how do you view them? are they other peoples views? or like a differnet camera view?

Apart from that all the improvements you have made, to date, Craig are great! Thanks!

But if you could see your way to clearing my confusion....

Ian
Old 6 Jun 2000, 02:10 (Ref:15753)   #2
IAM
Rookie

See what I mean! I got no replies except this but I've got 10 views(when I came back)???????????????????

Ian
Old 6 Jun 2000, 02:20 (Ref:15755)   #3
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just Visiting

I bet that views thing means people are reading but not replying. It's to help track how many visitors we get? That is my guess anyway.
Old 6 Jun 2000, 02:24 (Ref:15758)   #4
IAM
Rookie

Duh!!!!!! that makes sense. Oh except for one thing. When I finished the original post and posted it....it had 2 views!!

But I like your thinking Liz!

Ian
Old 6 Jun 2000, 19:15 (Ref:15892)   #5
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Yes, I can confirm that this is the number of times a topic has been viewed. Keeping in mind that posts are displayed on the front page of this site, it is very possible that 2 people could have clicked on the link to read the post in the time it took to return to the topic summary page...
Old 6 Jun 2000, 20:46 (Ref:15914)   #6
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That's

certainly a view
Old 7 Jun 2000, 00:59 (Ref:15971)   #7
IAM
Rookie

Thank you Craig for the difinitive answer and Liz for the best guess. So now we are all the wiser No prises though

Ian