Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 21 Mar 1999, 11:20 (Ref:3919)   #1
Craig Antill

Any racers out there ?

What would you think to the addition of a 'Racers Forum' ? I personally like the idea and think it would be something a little different - from a different perspective than the other forums...

However I want your feedback whether it is a good idea or not. SPURTY agrees with me, and Ken doesn't feel it neccessary - how about you ?

Cheers!

Old 22 Mar 1999, 20:58 (Ref:3920)   #2
Craig Antill

Well, it all looks to be a popular idea. I have received several messages by email, SPURTY liked the idea, and now IAM (welcome aboard BTW!) likes the idea too!

All we need now is a moderator. Any suggestions ?

Old 24 Mar 1999, 22:28 (Ref:3921)   #3
Craig Antill

Several more emails on this subject today - looks like the new forum is go! I really need some nominations for someone to become the moderator of the new forum though... Any ideas ?

Also, one of the messages recommended the addition of a technical forum - what are your thoughts on this ?

Old 24 Mar 1999, 23:17 (Ref:3922)   #4
Steven Roy

I like the idea of more discussion on technical matters and I am sure a lot of people who don't understand a lot of the technicalities would benefit. I am not sure the best way to do it is to remove it from the mainstream forums. I wouldn't like a technical forum where only three or four people contributed.

Old 25 Mar 1999, 03:16 (Ref:3923)   #5
elephino

The racer's forum is a good idea. Maybe you could include a technical forum as part of the racer's forum.

Old 25 Mar 1999, 19:14 (Ref:3924)   #6
Steven Roy

I think if you intend to run a racers forum the moderator must be an active racer and preferably someone who has been racing for a while and can add a degree of perspective to things. Someone like Ken would be ideal.

Old 27 Mar 1999, 19:58 (Ref:3925)   #7
Craig Antill

Thank you both for your feedback. I have now added THREE new forums tonight - the Racer's Forum, Technical Forum and a @Open Chat' forum too...

And I just emailed Ken to see if he might be interested in moderating the forum...