Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Closed Thread

Old 14 Apr 2020, 18:34 (Ref:3970822)   #26
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yeah, most of that list maybe true but Russell? Really? I think he might want to talk with Toto cause I'm thinking that guy likes George a bit.
Old 14 Apr 2020, 21:11 (Ref:3970842)   #27
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
If Russell isn’t a potential champion of the future, then I’m a Dutchman
Old 14 Apr 2020, 23:08 (Ref:3970858)   #28
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
It appears that there are quite a few drivers you consider would make Lewis 'sweat'? Perez, Vettel and presumably Hulkenberg. Is there anyone you would dismiss from the Lewis sweat-inducers other than Bottas?

I'd just like to thank you for brightening my day. I needed a good chortle. But tell me though, you're joking with us, surely?

Time to bring Tarso Marques out of retirement. Lewis would only last one race with him as opposition!
Yuji Ide would have given him a pantsing in a Super Aguri
Old 14 Apr 2020, 23:35 (Ref:3970862)   #29
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Maybe we should bring back Deletraz Sr while we’re at it, could do with him back
Old 14 Apr 2020, 23:36 (Ref:3970863)   #30
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LW97 View Post
I don't think good enough for him. I would say in a Mercedes he'd make Lewis sweat.
And as predicted you have returned to the same topic.

You can see that most members here are already not taking you seriously.

It is boring. Thread closed. Sorry for those who like to really discuss F1.