Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 4 Nov 2004, 13:34 (Ref:1144736)   #1
Fay
Veteran

England
Silverstone
Fay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
HSCC Thanks

Once again I would like to thank everyone who has marshalled for the HSCC this year.

I know that we have had a very good turn out of marshals for most of our meetings and hope that this will continue next year.

Graham White has also asked me to pass his personal thanks to everyone.

Our first meeting of 2005 should (provisionally) be at Donington on Easter Sunday (27th March)and I hope that a lot of you will make the trip to support us.

As some of you will know, we had a major startline accident at Silverstone in the DBT and just to update you, David Brown has been transferred to The John Radcliffe Hospital and should be having an operation today. Hopefully he will then be allowed to go home once he has recovered from the operation.

David is interested to know if anyone picked up any parts of his car as some of the stickers will be difficult to replicate. If anyone has any information please let me know.
Old 4 Nov 2004, 15:46 (Ref:1144808)   #2
rbs
Veteran

England
northampton
rbs should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrbs should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Lets hope that the date gets changed, Easter Sunday is one of my family days.
Old 4 Nov 2004, 15:46 (Ref:1144809)   #3
rbs
Veteran

England
northampton
rbs should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrbs should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Lets hope that the date gets changed, Easter Sunday is one of my family days.
Old 4 Nov 2004, 22:33 (Ref:1145169)   #4
allanh
Racer

allanh should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Always a pleasure Fay. I would not dare say no to you anyway
Old 8 Nov 2004, 19:52 (Ref:1147858)   #5
SCARY
Rookie

SCARY should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

HSCC are one of my top Clubs for volunteering (along with 750). They always provide big grids, wonderful cars and the racing can be pretty hairy as well.

It is a shame about the date for the provisional meet of next year - Easter Sunday is one date I never do due to family commitments; but I will look forward to other meetings.
Old 14 Nov 2004, 15:00 (Ref:1153244)   #6
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
I really should have posted my personal thanks earlier but I've been away from home a lot recently (not in prison as some might suspect!!!)
This year's HSCC meetings have been a great success and this has been largely due to the excellent turnout and standard of marshalling. I particularly remember all the co-operation from everybody at Mallory, when, for reasons I won't go into, we had no rescue vehicle for the start of practice. The fact that we started 2 hours late AND STILL managed to complete the programme without cutting any race distances was down to a superb team effort by everybody concerned.
I hope to continue clerking the HSCC events in 2005 and look forward to seeing as many of you as possible during the year. Thanks again for a great season and a special thanks to Fay and Alan for all their help and effort.