Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 28 Aug 2020, 14:14 (Ref:3998506)   #251
RS67
Veteran

RS67 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
TOCA NGTC build guide 2012 pdf
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&so...Z2MywaOVQhrDIk

Race Tech article on the early Motorbase Focus ST
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&so...9lJfIOwqtxYUSf
Old 28 Aug 2020, 14:56 (Ref:3998514)   #252
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
While we are way off the topic of racing at Oulton Park, for those who may be interested in that sort of thing, below is the 1-series having it's rear wing downforce setting being established.

Note that it is done on a car in road spec, not the NGTC build.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot_20200828-154938_Drive.jpg  
Old 28 Aug 2020, 15:13 (Ref:3998516)   #253
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
While we are way off the topic of racing at Oulton Park, for those who may be interested in that sort of thing, below is the 1-series having it's rear wing downforce setting being established.

Note that it is done on a car in road spec, not the NGTC build.
Thanks for posting that crmalcolm.
I must say that I find it very interesting to see that this is tested (and therefore the position is set) on a standard road car without all of the other add-on aerodynamic parts added. I am sure that it should be possible to alter the effect of the rear wing by careful use of the additional aero parts, or isn't that the case as the wing is only within the body width.