Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 3 Jan 2020, 08:26 (Ref:3949619)   #1
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
GRAND PRIX DE PAU HISTORIQUE

Well worth a visit as a spectator or competitor!

Races for French domestic series, plus N/C Formula Junior, HSCC HF2, Classic F3, Aurora XL, Geoff Lees Trophy and HFF2000. Possibly some combined......

Also a round of the Iberian Historic Endurance Championship.
Old 27 Jan 2020, 10:45 (Ref:3953978)   #2
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Featuring the famous delta team!
Old 27 Jan 2020, 11:05 (Ref:3953980)   #3
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Featuring the famous delta team!
Fingers crossed I will race my 79B. in F2 race.
Old 27 Jan 2020, 11:26 (Ref:3953985)   #4
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Just had a look to Nogaro website, seems no availability during the week prior to Pau for testing. Nothing listed on Pau Arnos on 26/28 May so far. Worth an email of phone call should you need a shake down. Well, for the cars I mean!
Old 27 Jan 2020, 18:55 (Ref:3954084)   #5
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!
Would love to return to Pau, but not this year as it clashes with the Modena and I'm supporting a mate.
Old 18 Mar 2020, 15:40 (Ref:3965274)   #6
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Early announcement from HVM today that the event is postponed....
Old 18 Mar 2020, 15:58 (Ref:3965278)   #7
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Not so early when you know how long it takes to turn the streets of this medieval city into a race track. You can count more than a full month… Not mentioning that fire brigades, Gendarmerie and hospitals will have more important things to take care about than car racing.
I wonder how long it will take for ACM to make a decision.
Old 18 Mar 2020, 16:04 (Ref:3965281)   #8
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Not so early when you know how long it takes to turn the streets of this medieval city into a race track. You can count more than a full month… Not mentioning that fire brigades, Gendarmerie and hospitals will have more important things to take care about than car racing.
I wonder how long it will take for ACM to make a decision.
Yes, but guess the F1 dilemma will be causing the ACM problems!
Old 18 Mar 2020, 17:19 (Ref:3965352)   #9
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Le Mans, the big one, is already postponed. May be the powerful, very attractive well supported and mega rich ACM can do many things for racing but against a virus…
I've the bad feeling that when some say postponed it will soon mean cancelled as its already the case for less important events.
Old 19 Mar 2020, 19:32 (Ref:3965617)   #10
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Just to avoid any confusion because its still possible to access to the meeting timetable the GP is postponed atm as you can read in "news" of the website. You'll find a reference to Dijon in the same news it doesn't concern the Motors Cup!, its just about "our" national meeting belonging to Historic Tour.
Old 15 Apr 2020, 10:28 (Ref:3970920)   #11
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Grand Prix de Pau Historique officially cancelled.