Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

View Poll Results: Where are you staying this year
international camp on Houx 3 8.33%
Tertre Rouge 7 19.44%
Houx 6 16.67%
Houx Annex 0 0%
Maison blanche 0 0%
Garage Vert 1 2.78%
Beausejour 1 2.78%
Blue nord/sud 1 2.78%
Marshalls campsites 2 5.56%
Porsche curves/Village on the curves 0 0%
Darian/Pincinardiere 0 0%
Expo 1 2.78%
Arnarge/Mulsanne 1 2.78%
Premier Vert/ACO 0 0%
Chateau du Houx club 0 0%
Other on site campsites 0 0%
camping off circuit 1 2.78%
Epinettes 3 8.33%
PZ54 0 0%
Namby Pamby staying in Hotel 3 8.33%
I'm a local 0 0%
Other 3 8.33%
no idea yet 1 2.78%
In car in car park 2 5.56%
Sleeping on the track side 0 0%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2 Apr 2019, 18:03 (Ref:3894915)   #26
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
And we all know that when we express our opinion on it we are automatically right and the rest are wrong. That's how opinions work, isn't it?
Old 4 Apr 2019, 17:45 (Ref:3895291)   #27
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Come on folks i am sure there will be more than 20 people at le mans this year.
Old 11 Apr 2019, 14:43 (Ref:3896826)   #28
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Camping pass for Tertre Rouge and two GEs for sale on pistonheads for those who want a bite of the holy cherry:
https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/...=1580530&i=820

(disclaimer: these are not my tickets!!!! I don't even know who the seller is, but I'd like to give people the chance to camp at the best campsite of them all)
Old 11 Apr 2019, 17:45 (Ref:3896846)   #29
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Camping pass for Tertre Rouge and two GEs for sale on pistonheads for those who want a bite of the holy cherry:
https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/...=1580530&i=820

(disclaimer: these are not my tickets!!!! I don't even know who the seller is, but I'd like to give people the chance to camp at the best campsite of them all)
Vince, we need to vet people before they arrive on Tertre Rouge, after all we do not want undesirables on the best site.
Old 20 Apr 2019, 15:04 (Ref:3898760)   #30
Giba
Racer

United Kingdom
Leeds
Giba should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
International camp at Houx again, not sure whether I will be at Le Mans next year so going to make the most of it!
Old 23 Apr 2019, 10:06 (Ref:3899135)   #31
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giba View Post
International camp at Houx again, not sure whether I will be at Le Mans next year so going to make the most of it!
So you are saying staying up for the full 24?
Old 23 Apr 2019, 11:43 (Ref:3899155)   #32
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
So you are saying staying up for the full 24?

It should be mandatory.......
Old 29 Apr 2019, 18:35 (Ref:3900535)   #33
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Plenty of people still to complete this. Come on folks let us know where you will be
Old 14 May 2019, 08:55 (Ref:3903654)   #34
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Still only 28 people going? going to be a lonely place at le mans this year
Old 14 May 2019, 14:05 (Ref:3903704)   #35
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Still only 28 people going? going to be a lonely place at le mans this year
more space for the 28 of us you mean....
Old 21 May 2019, 15:40 (Ref:3905080)   #36
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Tertre rouge now the most popular site but there are still only 29 people who have filled this in, come on the rest of you
Old 21 May 2019, 16:44 (Ref:3905091)   #37
Jules Mini
Rookie

United Kingdom
Radstock
Jules Mini should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Houx for us again this year,the slow build up of stuff to take has begun.
Old 21 May 2019, 17:56 (Ref:3905109)   #38
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Tertre rouge now the most popular site
I don't think the international camp has got big enough to gain full independence from Houx. Give them a few years and maybe the ACO will officially recognise it
Old 21 May 2019, 18:09 (Ref:3905113)   #39
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
I don't think the international camp has got big enough to gain full independence from Houx. Give them a few years and maybe the ACO will officially recognise it
The idea is to let people know where everyone else is but i suppose you could add the international camp to the main Houx which would then be the most popular place to be
Old 23 May 2019, 08:55 (Ref:3905339)   #40
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
This year I decided to do everything different compared to the last decade, let's hope it turns out just fine.
So..... different campsite, away from the noisy crowd, Epinettes, and ACO grandstand. Fingers crossed.
Same here! We arrive Wednesday.. you? @Truckosaurus will be there as well
Old 23 May 2019, 17:41 (Ref:3905395)   #41
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
If I know Rene, he'll be at Le Mans for the whole shooting match. (Having bumped into him in town for scrutineering on Monday last year....... ).
Old 25 May 2019, 10:22 (Ref:3905661)   #42
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
If I know Rene, he'll be at Le Mans for the whole shooting match. (Having bumped into him in town for scrutineering on Monday last year....... ).
Oh yes, arriving arround 15.00 on Sunday, driving directly to scruteneering, after that putting up my tent on Epinettes.
Old 25 May 2019, 10:42 (Ref:3905666)   #43
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
See you there!
Old 29 May 2019, 18:57 (Ref:3906807)   #44
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Come on folks, numbers on here still down on previous years.
Old 31 May 2019, 09:06 (Ref:3907121)   #45
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Back in at TR again...
Old 31 May 2019, 10:21 (Ref:3907131)   #46
Le Vieux
Veteran

Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Come on folks, numbers on here still down on previous years.
I can't do any more. No matter how hard I try, there's still only one of me (although, admittedly, a rather large one....)
Old 5 Jun 2019, 13:01 (Ref:3908037)   #47
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
We are getting close to the numbers last year, only a few more to go, so if you have not filled this in yet please do so whether you are camping or just watching on the sofa
Old 6 Jun 2019, 11:44 (Ref:3908273)   #48
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I see sleeping on the trackside has no takers, but I'll bet there'll be a few during the weekend!
Old 6 Jun 2019, 19:00 (Ref:3908332)   #49
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I see sleeping on the trackside has no takers, but I'll bet there'll be a few during the weekend!
Always one of the "Le Mans sights", bankings full of sleeping bags
Old 6 Jun 2019, 19:15 (Ref:3908334)   #50
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Must admit in the eighties there were always loads of people doing that but now days not that many.