Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 16 Jul 2018, 14:31 (Ref:3836947)   #201
356sc
Veteran

United Kingdom
Camberley
356sc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
....ever the showman!!
60s endurance 1965 356sc #49
Mag 7's #60
Old 16 Jul 2018, 15:22 (Ref:3836951)   #202
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
This is a belgian attitude…*
The first of this plateau 1 were really fast, bravo!
Old 16 Jul 2018, 17:44 (Ref:3836978)   #203
dikko
Veteran

United Kingdom
Herts
dikko should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The name of Gareth Burnett will haunt me forever it's all we heard on the PA in French and English. Didn't he do well though?
Old 17 Jul 2018, 11:27 (Ref:3837094)   #204
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
No point in waiting for him to do his own PR so obviously someone is sorry for him.

Tells me that Massa did not drop flag just waving it about so he didn’t move. Everyone else did!
Don’t believe a word of it just couldn’t be arsed!
Highlight was Michael Birch winning race one with GB making two pit stops and at one point 4 minutes down on leaders
The 5 45 lap helped him catch up!
We had a great weekend with green busses winning all three races and overall job.
Old 17 Jul 2018, 13:32 (Ref:3837120)   #205
retrognome
Racer

retrognome should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridretrognome should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by john ruston View Post
No point in waiting for him to do his own PR so obviously someone is sorry for him.

Tells me that Massa did not drop flag just waving it about so he didn’t move. Everyone else did!
Don’t believe a word of it just couldn’t be arsed!
Highlight was Michael Birch winning race one with GB making two pit stops and at one point 4 minutes down on leaders
The 5 45 lap helped him catch up!
We had a great weekend with green busses winning all three races and overall job.
Definitely lagging behind at the start.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_6009.JPG  
Old 17 Jul 2018, 13:58 (Ref:3837130)   #206
retrognome
Racer

retrognome should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridretrognome should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by retrognome View Post
Definitely lagging behind at the start.
Yup, still not at the car.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_6011.jpg  
Old 18 Jul 2018, 08:18 (Ref:3837244)   #207
dikko
Veteran

United Kingdom
Herts
dikko should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What's the hurry boys? er boys? oh f....
Old 18 Jul 2018, 08:49 (Ref:3837250)   #208
Colin McKay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Colin McKay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridColin McKay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have the same trouble remembering where I parked the car
Old 18 Oct 2018, 11:22 (Ref:3857498)   #209
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by john ruston View Post
Well now to put teams together

Only doing four this year based on four G1 Talbots so if anyone wants to join us just ask

We have won the team prize a few times.

Obviously Bill/Will are in but anyone else?

Lots of the normal entries missing this year

Interesting if they can put a full grid of Group C cars together this time but it’s only the warm up race before the real thing!

Probably about fifteen finishers after an hours racing!
Been away too long... would have asked ! .. hope you are well
Old 15 Jul 2019, 07:22 (Ref:3917754)   #210
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but this is an event that needs some planning!

I will definitely be going next year. My dilemma (and reason for the post) is where to stay. I’ll be arriving about lunchtime on Friday in a hire car having flown to Paris CDG.

Action is pretty much non-stop from Fri to Sun so a B&B (even if I can find one) hardly seems good value. My instinct is thus to sleep in the car in the car park both nights. I know this will be fine on Sat night, but is there likely to be any problem doing this Fri night? Track action finishes at 3am but I assume the circuit and car parks remain open? Or am I likely to be told to vacate the car park between 3am and re-opening time on Sat?

Thanks!