Pierre Gasly 0 0%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 31 Mar 2018, 05:21 (Ref:3812054)   #26
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Oh almost certainly. But at least he would have won it without assistance from the VSC. I think the poll result shows that poll results really don't mean very much.......
I've seen so many CART/IndyCar races where a caution period has either hindered or assisted a driver, so this didn't seem out of the ordinary.
Old 31 Mar 2018, 06:16 (Ref:3812055)   #27
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
I've seen so many CART/IndyCar races where a caution period has either hindered or assisted a driver, so this didn't seem out of the ordinary.

Agreed not out of the ordinary as we’ve seen pit stop strategy determine races far too many times before, but all the same, from the viewers perspective and the ideal that the race ought to be won on the track, not something to be celebrated.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 31 Mar 2018, 08:41 (Ref:3812070)   #28
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
If it was Lewis Hamilton winning in this manner, it would be hailed as a genius move.
Old 31 Mar 2018, 10:57 (Ref:3812101)   #29
F1Guy
Veteran

Antarctica
Driving dangerously
F1Guy User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
If it were for driver of the entire race weekend, Magnussen would be winner. For race day, it was very close between Alonso and Ricciardo. Alonso got my vote because of how he drove in the closing laps.

Surprised to see so many votes for Vettel. Obviously not judged on his driving during the race (which was average all weekend yet alone the race). Must be because he beat Hamilton. No other reason. If Hamilton won in the same manner, doubt if he would've got 5 votes.
Old 31 Mar 2018, 11:41 (Ref:3812108)   #30
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASCII Man View Post
If it was Lewis Hamilton winning in this manner, it would be hailed as a genius move.
You're kidding me, right?
Old 31 Mar 2018, 21:14 (Ref:3812173)   #31
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I thought Vettel drove well (I didn’t vote for him). If overtaking was possible (in practice and within a team) then I fancied his chances at Kimi. However he might as well hold back (don’t know if he did or not). He has one chance and that was to keep the pressure on pre-VSC and then to nail the pit in. He did. So I can see why he was voted for by some.

Of course if overtaking was possible in F1 then Hamilton would have got him before the end.