Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 5 Oct 2004, 21:49 (Ref:1116384)   #76
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
did someone mention tea?
Old 5 Oct 2004, 22:02 (Ref:1116392)   #77
Number Juan
Veteran

Tajikstan
Sussex, UK
Number Juan has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
ah, go on

Here must all distrust be left;
All cowardice must here be dead
Old 6 Oct 2004, 14:05 (Ref:1116973)   #78
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by knowlesy
Shhhh....don't say that! They'll ask me to do it!
You have nothing to worry about.
Old 6 Oct 2004, 14:07 (Ref:1116976)   #79
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Old 6 Oct 2004, 14:20 (Ref:1116989)   #80
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
The "responsibility" of being a moderator probably stops people from being able to air their opinions as freely as they'd like.

Those of us who are ordinary members get the better side of the deal - as we can generally post what we think unhindered.
Old 6 Oct 2004, 16:18 (Ref:1117120)   #81
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
EERO....that's two digs at me this thread. You lose moderator points!
Old 6 Oct 2004, 20:30 (Ref:1117337)   #82
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Kicking-back
Those of us who are ordinary members get the better side of the deal - as we can generally post what we think unhindered.
Ordinary? 10/10thers all have special qualities.
Old 6 Oct 2004, 20:57 (Ref:1117375)   #83
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Do you think some of them also have special needs?
Old 6 Oct 2004, 21:00 (Ref:1117382)   #84
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ooh er. Get thee behind me Satan.
Old 6 Oct 2004, 21:01 (Ref:1117384)   #85
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
luke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridluke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Kicking-back
Do you think some of them also have special needs?

Well I think I belong to the club!

Old 7 Oct 2004, 11:23 (Ref:1117892)   #86
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
EERO....that's two digs at me this thread. You lose moderator points!
I'm so far ahead that I can spare a few.
Old 7 Oct 2004, 15:31 (Ref:1118120)   #87
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Spudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Shhhh....don't say that! They'll ask me to do it!
Noooooooo!!!

That would surely signify the end of the world and ruination for us all. I bet if you looked hard enough you'd find 'knowlesy' in Nostradamus' works somewhere.

*gibber*

Last edited by Spudgun; 7 Oct 2004 at 15:32.
Old 7 Oct 2004, 16:52 (Ref:1118214)   #88
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well I think we're all safe Spuds, so calm yourself down boyo!

And with the site moving into new hands, I guess my chances are even slimmer.

Wouldn't want the idiot to mess up the new regime, so to speak!

*wipes flecks of panicced spit from Spudguns mouth with bib*

Last edited by Knowlesy; 7 Oct 2004 at 16:59.
Old 7 Oct 2004, 16:57 (Ref:1118218)   #89
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
And with the sight moving into new hands, I guess my chances are even slimmer.
I think Craig would like to keep his sight even though the site is moving into new hands.
Old 7 Oct 2004, 16:59 (Ref:1118221)   #90
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

What are you talking about R?
Old 7 Oct 2004, 17:10 (Ref:1118235)   #91
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Figured you might edit, that's why I quoted.
Old 7 Oct 2004, 17:17 (Ref:1118238)   #92
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

hehehe.....

I tell you what, my spelling is going downhill. I was a flawless speller a year ago......now I'm making dumb errors like above!

I just don't know........
Old 7 Oct 2004, 17:32 (Ref:1118250)   #93
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
I rest my case.
Old 7 Oct 2004, 17:43 (Ref:1118261)   #94
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
luke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridluke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
hehehe.....

I tell you what, my spelling is going downhill. I was a flawless speller a year ago......now I'm making dumb errors like above!

I just don't know........
Prihaps it's because you've been reading my replys.

Old 7 Oct 2004, 17:46 (Ref:1118264)   #95
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

hehehe....I like that.