Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 17 Jul 2001, 17:27 (Ref:118431)   #51
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Peter Mallett

Welcome back Raoul.

You should have seen the fuss that I stirred up when I "dissed" RB for crying on the podium.

This was after I'd suggested that he was deluded if he thought Ferrari would let him challenge for the championship. After all that Liz still talks to me (Is that good? ) and so do the others.
Mallet, as I recall, I was one who gave you a lot of grief for your comments. I will readily admit now that I think you were right.

Raoul, I'm glad you posted what you did, I'd been trying to find the words myself.

I hope you come back to visit more often.
Old 18 Jul 2001, 08:01 (Ref:118695)   #52
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by EERO

Mallet, as I recall, I was one who gave you a lot of grief for your comments. ............................
Yeah but that Liz. Tch. I couldn't believe some of the things she said.

Quote:
Originally posted by EERO

I hope you come back to visit more often.
Ditto.
Old 18 Jul 2001, 11:21 (Ref:118751)   #53
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Pete, you need plenty of opposition to keep you sharp. I am merely acting as the Loyal Opposition.

I have great respect for your opinions even if I don't share them, and hope you continue to keep us all on our toes refuting your opinions of Montoya - at least - and looking up your references.
Old 19 Jul 2001, 11:43 (Ref:119158)   #54
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Liz
........................................................................hope you continue to keep us all on our toes refuting your opinions of Montoya - at least - and looking up your references.
Young lady. Jaun Pablo Montoya is the finest gentleman and racing driver ever to have graced our excellent Formula One Championship. As such if you continue to refute my opinions about him I'm afraid you will suffer the wrath of the many fine upstanding posters on this board.

(OK nursey, can I have my medication now?)
Old 19 Jul 2001, 13:41 (Ref:119189)   #55
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Montoya is Gilles reborn (only not QUITE as cute.)

As for driver bashing, if someone would hand me a frying pan and direct me to the Jaguar garage, I have a few words to say to Mr. Irvine. Thank you.
Old 19 Jul 2001, 18:19 (Ref:119302)   #56
Jay
Veteran

United Nations
Canada
Jay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
ooo...well how many million do you think that lacking in cuteness is going to cost him?