Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 23 Nov 2004, 08:28 (Ref:1161490)   #51
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally posted by EERO
I wonder when the Clerks of the Course will load the new flag for the United Coastal Territories.
Does this area have it's own ISO two letter country code?
Old 23 Nov 2004, 08:29 (Ref:1161491)   #52
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
yeah .sob isn't it?
Old 23 Nov 2004, 11:00 (Ref:1161644)   #53
mitzi dude
Racer

New Zealand
New Zealand
mitzi dude should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
After reading thru these pages who would want to change their username:confused: totopit off get hell from the rest of you.
Old 9 Dec 2004, 00:13 (Ref:1174880)   #54
Jack Man
Racer

Canada
Mississauga Ont Canada
Jack Man should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Confused

I know You guys can help me out. I now have 2 user names. I got this new computer a while ago and it wouldn't allow me to use my old username to log in. So being the dumb*** i am i just created a new one. I'd like to get it back to one with all my posts and numbers back. Thanx David A Brown :AKA Jack Man LOL :confused:
Old 9 Dec 2004, 15:48 (Ref:1175375)   #55
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Which username would you like to retain? Let me know and I will merge the two accounts.
Old 10 Dec 2004, 01:03 (Ref:1175814)   #56
Jack Man
Racer

Canada
Mississauga Ont Canada
Jack Man should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Craig. I guess i'll keep Jack Man. Thanx for the help. Dave
Old 10 Dec 2004, 23:02 (Ref:1176632)   #57
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
All done.

Next!
Old 7 Jan 2005, 15:13 (Ref:1195275)   #58
RaceFanStan
Veteran

United States
RaceFanStan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Name Change Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig
All done.
Next!
I requested this once before but I must have done it at the wrong place because I got no reply.
I have nearly 15,000 posts at another forum I frequent.
I plan on inviting a few of the good people from there to post here too.
I am known as RaceFanStan there & I use that screen-name exclusively now.
If it is possible I would very much like Stan_MarlinMan (my old chat handle) changed to RaceFanStan.

That way the people who I invite would know me here.

Thank You for your consideration of this request,
RaceFanStan
Old 7 Jan 2005, 15:25 (Ref:1195281)   #59
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceFanStan
I requested this once before but I must have done it at the wrong place because I got no reply.
Your request through the "Contact Us" form was passed over to the forum administrators for actioning. It has now been actioned by myself.
Old 7 Jan 2005, 15:33 (Ref:1195285)   #60
RaceFanStan
Veteran

United States
RaceFanStan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnetON
Your request through the "Contact Us" form was passed over to the forum administrators for actioning. It has now been actioned by myself.
Thank You Very Much !
I really appreciate it !
Old 7 Jan 2005, 16:06 (Ref:1195309)   #61
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnetON
Sorry - I was away for work.
Old 7 Jan 2005, 16:23 (Ref:1195330)   #62
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
LOL - no problem darlink - we'll dock your wages........
Old 8 Jan 2005, 04:00 (Ref:1195684)   #63
275 GTB-4
Veteran

Australia
South of Sydney NSW, Australie
275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Whale Oil!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Man
I know You guys can help me out. I now have 2 user names. I got this new computer a while ago and it wouldn't allow me to use my old username to log in. So being the dumb*** i am i just created a new one. I'd like to get it back to one with all my posts and numbers back. Thanx David A Brown :AKA Jack Man LOL :confused:
Whale eye av 15 posts under 275GTB-4 and 10 pages of posts under
275 GTB-4....I once asked if they could be combined but it was too hard at the time....maybe now pretty pretty please??