Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Closed Thread

Old 17 May 2003, 15:07 (Ref:601803)   #51
badoer fan
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
badoer fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Stop sayin' hi to EERO, you'll give him a big head
Old 17 May 2003, 17:35 (Ref:601900)   #52
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally posted by EERO

And Evil P, I resent your use of the terms "@rse" and "Oi", as they are clearly colloquiallisms unfamiliar to Americans. In the interests of fair play, I must insist that all communication on the forum be conducted in Standard English
Um....if I do, won't the Americans complain they don't understand it.....?
Old 17 May 2003, 19:40 (Ref:602000)   #53
touringcarnut
Veteran

India
Hyderabad, India
touringcarnut should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by EvilPumpkin
Um....if I do, won't the Americans complain they don't understand it.....?

Funny you should say that. I had a very angry American from another forum complaining that I "didn't spell words correctly". They explained to me that realise should be spelt realize and that neighbour was spelt neighbor......

I just didn't have the heart to tell him that I dare to use UK english..
Old 18 May 2003, 08:11 (Ref:602349)   #54
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Try explaining to him how to pronounce aluminium properly - that should keep him busy...
Old 18 May 2003, 18:41 (Ref:602776)   #55
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Oh Moff! Hi there,how's it hangin?
Old 18 May 2003, 21:01 (Ref:602890)   #56
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
I think we've gone sufficiently off the point now. Time to close this thread.
Closed Thread