Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 19 Sep 2004, 08:12 (Ref:1100628)   #1
dubby99
Racer

dubby99 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
User name

I was just wondering if there was any way i can change my user name?
Old 19 Sep 2004, 19:41 (Ref:1101330)   #2
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Whine and moan alot, it helped for me.
Old 19 Sep 2004, 19:58 (Ref:1101348)   #3
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
What were you called before ASCII Man?
Old 19 Sep 2004, 22:36 (Ref:1101443)   #4
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
"Keystrokes"
Old 19 Sep 2004, 22:59 (Ref:1101461)   #5
dubby99
Racer

dubby99 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Please please please can i change my username please please please.

I might need to get some whining lessons off junky.
Old 20 Sep 2004, 00:07 (Ref:1101502)   #6
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
Send me a PM Walled with what you are after.

And keystrokes, keep quiet or its changing back
Old 20 Sep 2004, 08:52 (Ref:1101707)   #7
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'll be good!
Old 20 Sep 2004, 11:56 (Ref:1101877)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Wrex

And keystrokes, keep quiet or its changing back
Oh no!!!

Do that and I'll start calling him by his real name.......

Last edited by Aysedasi; 20 Sep 2004 at 11:57.
Old 21 Sep 2004, 10:49 (Ref:1102751)   #9
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
Ok, before I get anymore "Can I change mine too?" PM's, the answer is no. Sorry.

Underspecial circumstances this can be done, but it is rare and there are 20 no's for every yes. Sorry folks, but it makes things messy.

Cheers
Old 21 Sep 2004, 11:26 (Ref:1102771)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I wonder Wrex if the FAQ section on registration ought to make it clear that names will not be changed, e.g.

"Choose your user name carefully, once your registration is effective, it cannot be changed/amended".........
Old 27 Sep 2004, 18:41 (Ref:1108648)   #11
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
ASCII's name was probably changed because people got fed up with copying and pasting his name just to reply to the bugger!
Old 27 Sep 2004, 18:48 (Ref:1108659)   #12
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I thought he chose it by just rolling back and forth along his keyboard a couple of times.......
Old 27 Sep 2004, 18:48 (Ref:1108660)   #13
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by knowlesy
ASCII's name was probably changed because people got fed up with copying and pasting his name just to reply to the bugger!
Actually I had to do that to get him into the Predictions Competition at all last season! I couldn't find those ing spaced out keystrokes on my keyboard.

Last edited by R; 27 Sep 2004 at 18:50.
Old 27 Sep 2004, 18:50 (Ref:1108663)   #14
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I hope he had an auto log-in!
Old 27 Sep 2004, 18:52 (Ref:1108671)   #15
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by R
Actually I had to do that to get him into the Predictions Competition at all last season! I couldn't find those ing spaced out keystrokes on my keyboard.
HAH HAH.... i got an easier job... you suck!!
Old 27 Sep 2004, 18:57 (Ref:1108676)   #16
R
Veteran

Well thank you!
Old 27 Sep 2004, 18:58 (Ref:1108681)   #17
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Yes R, you suck. It was all your fault that ASCII had keyboard convulsions when registering.
Old 27 Sep 2004, 19:08 (Ref:1108695)   #18
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hmm,

R did a fine job under difficult circumstances, RF OTOH has inherited all that knowledge. I guess that shows in this conversation.
Old 27 Sep 2004, 19:38 (Ref:1108737)   #19
ASCII Man
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by knowlesy
Yes R, you suck. It was all your fault that ASCII had keyboard convulsions when registering.
What's so difficult about typing:

ALT + 169
ALT + 908
'j'
ALT + 164
't'
'j'
ALT + 406
'h'

Well, what's so difficult about it?

Oh, and i did have auto login, i'm not stupid you know.
Lazy but not stupid.

Last edited by ASCII Man; 27 Sep 2004 at 19:40.
Old 28 Sep 2004, 18:43 (Ref:1109653)   #20
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Well I'm lazy and stupid, so you've bettered me in that respect!
Old 2 Oct 2004, 14:08 (Ref:1113368)   #21
T0MAT01
Veteran

England
Focknowles Weir
T0MAT01 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by ralf fan
HAH HAH.... i got an easier job... you suck!!
ralf fan...

http://tentenths.com/forum/showthrea...54#post1107254

you got my name wrong, so by your own definition... you suck!!

*you are feeling sleepy.... give T0MAT01 some bonus points!*
Old 21 Nov 2004, 10:14 (Ref:1159822)   #22
275 GTB-4
Veteran

Australia
South of Sydney NSW, Australie
275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Flags of convenience!!

Welcome back, 275 GTB-4 [Aussie Flag displayed]

Nice to see flags attached to User Names (just hope the mods know the difference between the Kiwi and Aussie Flags!!)

Cheers
Old 21 Nov 2004, 11:33 (Ref:1159875)   #23
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I wondered what that was. I've got the Turkish flag so its based on IP not nationality.
Old 21 Nov 2004, 11:46 (Ref:1159882)   #24
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
yep it's based on IP - it's just a test at the moment to see what it can do. The flag displayed is based on where you're connecting from (possibly there is some software out there that will work out your nationality based on DNA, but it probably involves blood samples.... )

So if you're an Aussie in London, you'll get an English flag. If you're an Eskimo in Guatemala, you'll get a Guatemalan flag!

Also, some people will not get the correct flags, depending on how their ISP has registered IP addresses.

For instance, European AOL users may find that they don't get the correct flag because AOL doesn't register their IPs geographically. I'm sure there are others!

It is just a test of geo-tracking. If you get the wrong flag, there's probably a reason for it! No-one else can see the flag but you, so don't worry about it!
Old 21 Nov 2004, 12:39 (Ref:1159904)   #25
Ian Sowman
Veteran

Ian Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by EvilPumpkin
So if you're an Aussie in London, you'll get an English flag. If you're an Eskimo in Guatemala, you'll get a Guatemalan flag!
Ah, well I must be special as I got the Union flag, not the English one