Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 21 Nov 2004, 13:56 (Ref:1159954)   #26
Dave Brand
Veteran

England
Hadfield, Derbyshire (UK)
Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally posted by Ian Sowman
Ah, well I must be special as I got the Union flag, not the English one
So have I.....
Old 21 Nov 2004, 14:03 (Ref:1159957)   #27
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
And me.

Quite happy with it, I don't want an English one
Old 21 Nov 2004, 15:14 (Ref:1159979)   #28
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
And England doesn't want you either!

Yes I suspect Terri has made the mistake of calling the union flag the "English" flag. That's because to her we are all "English". Those of us who are however know better!

*Cue racists arguments and sheep noises from Wales*
Old 21 Nov 2004, 15:15 (Ref:1159980)   #29
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Peter Mallett
And England doesn't want you either!

Old 21 Nov 2004, 15:15 (Ref:1159981)   #30
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
*S*******
Old 21 Nov 2004, 15:17 (Ref:1159982)   #31
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
LOL I just wrote "s n i g g e r" and the autocensor has gone all PC.
Old 21 Nov 2004, 15:26 (Ref:1159988)   #32
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
Oh dear, I'm terribly sorry.

Those of you with IPs which are registered with RIPE as being an IP of the United Kingdom will receive a Union Jack flag.

I trust this satisfies everyone's delicate sensibilities.
Old 21 Nov 2004, 15:26 (Ref:1159989)   #33
Kicking-back
Veteran

Lucky you don't live in Scunthorpe
Old 21 Nov 2004, 15:27 (Ref:1159990)   #34
Kicking-back
Veteran

Oh! It allows that one, now that is clever
Old 21 Nov 2004, 15:30 (Ref:1159992)   #35
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Strange that. It used to **** scunny but it doesn't now.

EP. What is the politically correct word for "laughing behind one's hand?"

I think you might have mis-read my post.
Old 21 Nov 2004, 15:30 (Ref:1159993)   #36
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
test snigger
Old 21 Nov 2004, 15:30 (Ref:1159994)   #37
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
fixed!
Old 21 Nov 2004, 15:31 (Ref:1159995)   #38
Kicking-back
Veteran

Chin up

Last edited by Kicking-back; 21 Nov 2004 at 15:34.
Old 21 Nov 2004, 15:33 (Ref:1159998)   #39
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
Thank you KB - your concern for my welfare is duly noted
Old 21 Nov 2004, 15:35 (Ref:1159999)   #40
Kicking-back
Veteran

There's a cube of Danish blue in the post...
Old 21 Nov 2004, 15:38 (Ref:1160000)   #41
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Really?
Old 21 Nov 2004, 23:14 (Ref:1160356)   #42
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Re: Flags of convenience!!

Quote:
Originally posted by 275 GTB-4
(just hope the mods know the difference between the Kiwi and Aussie Flags!!)
Red Stars. I win.
Old 22 Nov 2004, 08:15 (Ref:1160512)   #43
275 GTB-4
Veteran

Australia
South of Sydney NSW, Australie
275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Re: Re: Flags of convenience!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Woolley
Red Stars. I win.
Ohhhh?? Woolen One, who has the red stars!!!
Old 22 Nov 2004, 08:19 (Ref:1160514)   #44
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Red Star Belgrade. Used to be a good football team.
Old 22 Nov 2004, 09:19 (Ref:1160562)   #45
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Boo, I've got stars and stripes.

Serves me right for logging in thru work I s'pose... hrug:
Old 22 Nov 2004, 09:31 (Ref:1160571)   #46
Nicholosophy
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Nicholosophy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridNicholosophy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridNicholosophy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Don't forget there are less stars on one flag...
Old 22 Nov 2004, 13:54 (Ref:1160833)   #47
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by garcon
Boo, I've got Stars and Stripes.
So do I. I wonder when the Clerks of the Course will load the new flag for the United Coastal Territories.
Old 22 Nov 2004, 18:51 (Ref:1161076)   #48
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
NZ have the red ones, Aus also has an extra big white lone star under the union flag, probably because much of it looks like Texas.

NZ have fewer stars. Less suggests they're of a lower magnitude or mass.

Last edited by Woolley; 22 Nov 2004 at 18:53.
Old 22 Nov 2004, 20:04 (Ref:1161116)   #49
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Or importance.
Old 23 Nov 2004, 08:27 (Ref:1161488)   #50
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Re: Flags of convenience!!

Quote:
Originally posted by 275 GTB-4
just hope the mods know the difference between the Kiwi and Aussie Flags!!
Better off hoping that the IP -> Country database we use knows the difference between Kiwi and Aussie IP address ranges! :P