steve nielsen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ive upgraded my car a litle in the past month:

Sportexhaust, spoiler, K&N 57i kit and 15" wheels with 195/45/R15 tyres
Old 4 Apr 2009, 20:24 (Ref:2433561)   #402
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
I have a 2.0 TDCI Mondeo at the moment, though I am looking for a new car soon, probably either an Audi A3 or a BMW 320CD.
Old 7 Apr 2009, 01:26 (Ref:2435608)   #403
Burnsie
Official Timekeeper!
Veteran

Burnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
2002 Alfa Romeo 156 Turismo (1.8L Twin-Spark)
Old 7 Apr 2009, 07:29 (Ref:2435688)   #404
Peter Dunne
Tea Addict And Summoner Of Safety Cars
Veteran

Peter Dunne should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridPeter Dunne should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
2005 Toyota Landcruiser for me. In my job you simply cant beat it for dragging a trailer loaded with a marquee out of a muddy field!

At the weekends, I play in a Reynard F3
Old 9 Apr 2009, 11:42 (Ref:2437315)   #405
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
My latest purchase over here is a Jeep Wrangler. Should be good for dune bashing and odd trips to secluded beaches for fishing and bar b's.
Old 9 Apr 2009, 13:29 (Ref:2437400)   #406
Burnsie
Official Timekeeper!
Veteran

Burnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
My latest purchase over here is a Jeep Wrangler. Should be good for dune bashing and odd trips to secluded beaches for fishing and bar b's.
I misread that, I thought you wrote Dunne-bashing. Poor Peter
Old 9 Apr 2009, 16:06 (Ref:2437511)   #407
Peter Dunne
Tea Addict And Summoner Of Safety Cars
Veteran

Peter Dunne should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridPeter Dunne should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnsie View Post
I misread that, I thought you wrote Dunne-bashing. Poor Peter
Smooth Mr Burns, real smooth....
Old 9 Apr 2009, 16:23 (Ref:2437518)   #408
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Given the Jeep Wrangler's, ahem, popularity in a certain market back over here, "Dunne bashing" could take on a whole new (and far scarier) meaning...
Old 9 Apr 2009, 16:44 (Ref:2437539)   #409
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!
Old 9 Apr 2009, 19:27 (Ref:2437664)   #410
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon View Post
Given the Jeep Wrangler's, ahem, popularity in a certain market back over here, "Dunne bashing" could take on a whole new (and far scarier) meaning...
Nope, you've completely lost me there, otherwise it may be humorous.
Old 9 Apr 2009, 21:06 (Ref:2437734)   #411
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Let's just say that every English, urban, male, er, metrosexual owner of a pink Suzuki jeep thing aspires to a Wrangler.

Apparently.
Old 10 Apr 2009, 04:35 (Ref:2437853)   #412
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Oh good, a ready market for when I sell it!
Old 19 Apr 2009, 23:17 (Ref:2445056)   #413
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Who needs a Jeep, my Smart Car is cheap to run and its even got aircon !!
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 23 Apr 2009, 04:58 (Ref:2447527)   #414
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
Pro Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Gordon love the mods you have done to your smart car:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDU5BU_qSJU
Old 23 Apr 2009, 05:58 (Ref:2447543)   #415
Peat
Veteran

United Kingdom
Dahn Sahf
Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!
I'm rocking the Smart Roadster:

Cheap and fun. But no room to put ANYTHING!
Old 23 Apr 2009, 10:30 (Ref:2447696)   #416
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
Pro Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
gives you a reason to go out without the missus, she cant fit.
Old 23 Apr 2009, 12:42 (Ref:2447790)   #417
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
I actually brought the Smart with a knackered engine, and was going to fit a tweaked Suzuki bike lump in it. I decided against it as for someone with 16 convictions for speeding I might get my licence taken away for good !
I use it for local trips to town etc as its easy to park in very small spaces and for the grin factor I get when outdriving a fair number of a lot more powerful cars. I am planning on leaving it down in Spain in the near future as its a left hooker with air-con and also there is loads of room for my 6ft 1in frame .
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 23 Apr 2009, 14:46 (Ref:2447877)   #418
steve nielsen
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam- Holland
steve nielsen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
I actually brought the Smart with a knackered engine, and was going to fit a tweaked Suzuki bike lump in it. I decided against it as for someone with 16 convictions for speeding I might get my licence taken away for good !
I use it for local trips to town etc as its easy to park in very small spaces and for the grin factor I get when outdriving a fair number of a lot more powerful cars. I am planning on leaving it down in Spain in the near future as its a left hooker with air-con and also there is loads of room for my 6ft 1in frame .
something like this??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLtMh...eature=related
Old 23 Apr 2009, 16:54 (Ref:2447980)   #419
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Yes something like that !!!! I liked the crowd control behind all those barriers
Old 19 Jun 2009, 05:08 (Ref:2486349)   #420
Speedislife
Rookie

United States
Nebraska
Speedislife should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Saturn SL2. It's not a bad little car, 1.9 liter DOHC and room for 4. You just have to get it above 3000 RPM before the powerband kicks in.

It has a tick under 200K on the clock and still gives 25MPG in town, even when my right shoe gets filled with lead, which is more often than not!
Old 21 Jun 2009, 20:41 (Ref:2487821)   #421
ROB IS THE STIG
Veteran

England
Paddock Hill Bend Brands Hatch!!
ROB IS THE STIG should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My modes of transport are as follows:

2 Wheels - Black Honda CBR600

4 Wheels - White Fiesta ST150 (Being replaced on 24/6/09a0 by a Silver Seat Ibiza Sportrider edition
Old 22 Jun 2009, 08:31 (Ref:2488101)   #422
Mike_Wooshy
Veteran

England
Birmingham
Mike_Wooshy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMike_Wooshy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
How do you find the ST ? Im considering going for one later this year and selling my Ford Puma.... wud this be a wise choice ??? opinions welcome !
Old 22 Jun 2009, 14:03 (Ref:2488333)   #423
ROB IS THE STIG
Veteran

England
Paddock Hill Bend Brands Hatch!!
ROB IS THE STIG should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The ST is a great car, very quick with a few choice mods 165bhp easily achievable.

Have a look on here, loads of info and some great people:

http://www.fordfiestast.co.uk/ubbthreads.php?Cat=0

They eat front tyres but a 2.0L front wheel drive fiesta is a handful, 100% reliable and 32mpg driving her hard is not too bad.
Old 23 Jun 2009, 12:47 (Ref:2489035)   #424
PTRACER
Racer

England
Romford, Essex, U.K.
PTRACER should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I own a 1994 Peugeot 306 1.4 XL, which was rated at about 64bhp when new out of the box...Bought it from eBay for £900 when I was 17 years old (before I even passed my driving test) and I aim to keep it until it dies.
Old 24 Jun 2009, 00:20 (Ref:2489475)   #425
mac
Veteran

mac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
My work tends to put me in Peugeots quite a bit - currently in a 207 SW diesel, which is a fabulous little family car. Shame I don't have the family to go with it...