Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 18 Jun 2018, 19:25 (Ref:3831733)   #76
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpy View Post
We raised our glasses to you, Pascal.
We all hope that your wife's health is improving.
Of course we raised a glass
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1...CJim-9X_xJ2xJA

And the table was a bit busy
Old 18 Jun 2018, 20:24 (Ref:3831753)   #77
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
A plastic cup or too was raised to all absent friends at the meet, and i think it went very well, thanks to all those that bought things to share.

Pascal, you were missed and i do hope your wife is feeling better. see you next year.
It was great, thanks for organising the table Simon!! There was some great rocket fuel this year... and some decent cheese to boot as well.

Pascal - my thoughts are with you and your wife.

Old 18 Jun 2018, 20:39 (Ref:3831758)   #78
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Was great meeting everybody again, sorry I do not stay that long, like every year, it is just that I don't want to miss anything from prestart preparations.

Hope everything is oké by now Pascal.
Old 19 Jun 2018, 08:54 (Ref:3831833)   #79
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Forgot to say, took all my old le mans tickets for Andrew (and anyone else interested) then in all the excitement left them in the cool bag. Sorry about that
Never mind Simon, there's always next year.
Old 19 Jun 2018, 10:18 (Ref:3831847)   #80
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Never mind Simon, there's always next year.
or LMC?
Old 19 Jun 2018, 10:35 (Ref:3831851)   #81
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Really good to see everyone and a big thank you for all the kind donations towards my charity bike ride. A few people asked for information about my Justgiving page so here is the link https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/allonstokes , if that doesn't work just search my name on the Justgiving site.

Thanks again, after a few days off for Le Mans, I'll be back in the saddle very soon, just over a month to go -
Old 19 Jun 2018, 10:37 (Ref:3831852)   #82
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Some nice photo's there Eric
Old 19 Jun 2018, 13:56 (Ref:3831893)   #83
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Was a good meet as always, what a div being late - but at least we got in the photo!

Hope your wife is ok Pascal
Old 20 Jun 2018, 22:09 (Ref:3832225)   #84
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muppetdave901 View Post
Was a good meet as always, what a div being late - but at least we got in the photo!

Hope your wife is ok Pascal
Thank you. The situation is much better. She feels fine and the family too.
She only has chosen the wrong week...
Old 22 Jun 2018, 10:05 (Ref:3832464)   #85
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That's good news Pascal.
Old 23 Jun 2018, 11:08 (Ref:3832642)   #86
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Hi there, just wanted to let you know that I took the donation tin in to work yesterday and the overall total in £s was £67.50. Thanks so much for generosity, it was really appreciated. A month and a day to go now...
Old 27 Jun 2018, 22:15 (Ref:3833383)   #87
dominique
Rookie

France
near cognac
dominique should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
With pleasure Allon.I will follow it with pleasure.I hope you enjoyed the start of the race of the tribune.Good end of June
Old 28 Jun 2018, 10:00 (Ref:3833426)   #88
Eon
Rookie

Romania
Cluj Napoca, Romania
Eon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What a pleasure to have met you all again after 4 years away from Le Mans.
Hope to see you all next year too!

Cristi

P.S. I'll keep you posted on how the testing day with Aston Martin and Formula 3 goes on the 31st of August.
Old 28 Jun 2018, 19:07 (Ref:3833491)   #89
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eon View Post
What a pleasure to have met you all again after 4 years away from Le Mans.
Hope to see you all next year too!

Cristi

P.S. I'll keep you posted on how the testing day with Aston Martin and Formula 3 goes on the 31st of August.
If I'm not too busy at work. Maybe you'll have a local spectator!!
Old 28 Jun 2018, 20:36 (Ref:3833500)   #90
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Now that would be good, wouldn't it?!
Old 29 Jun 2018, 20:09 (Ref:3833668)   #91
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by dominique View Post
With pleasure Allon.I will follow it with pleasure.I hope you enjoyed the start of the race of the tribune.Good end of June
I certainly did enjoy the start of the race from the tribune, a lovely unexpected surprise. Also spent quite a bit of time there on Sunday, I think you cycled past me on my way there! Merci beaucoup mon ami.