Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 27 Jan 2003, 04:13 (Ref:487064)   #1
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
IMSA Site

I haven't been able to get into the IMSA site all day. Has anyone else had problems with it?
Old 27 Jan 2003, 07:26 (Ref:487136)   #2
choked_wasp
Racer

choked_wasp should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Been able to get on all day, but it takes awhile before it starts loading the page.
Old 27 Jan 2003, 12:26 (Ref:487275)   #3
MulsanneMike
Veteran

United States
MulsanneMike has a real shot at the podium!MulsanneMike has a real shot at the podium!MulsanneMike has a real shot at the podium!MulsanneMike has a real shot at the podium!
That worm that hit the Net seems to have effected their site.
Old 27 Jan 2003, 12:32 (Ref:487282)   #4
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I wondered if that would be the problem. I'll try it when I get to work where we have DSL.
Old 27 Jan 2003, 13:54 (Ref:487340)   #5
Fogelhund
Veteran

Canada
Binbrook, ON Canada
Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!
It seems to have been intermittent times where it has been inaccesible.

I can't get into it right now from work right now.
Old 27 Jan 2003, 14:30 (Ref:487367)   #6
The Boot
Rookie

United States
Rochester, NY
The Boot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Dam worm....no entry list update.

Old 27 Jan 2003, 21:28 (Ref:487715)   #7
Graham Goodwin
Veteran

United Kingdom
Epsom UK
Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!
The worm hit others too - it zapped the dsc mailserver and a couple of other sites I regularly visit

The updated Sebring list is up now though - Now 37!!!
Old 27 Jan 2003, 21:36 (Ref:487723)   #8
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Just been looking at the entry and I noticed something of interest, Tom Kristensen, is listed as driving for Champion Racing, not Bentley, now I know he is racing for them at Sebring and Le Mans, but could this mean that he driving for Champion in the rest of the ALMS?
Old 27 Jan 2003, 21:58 (Ref:487749)   #9
paul-collins
Veteran

Canada
Mosport on a good day
paul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Rick, where is TK listed with Champion? I assume you have another list in mind, as Champion haven't entered Sebring yet...
... Since all men live in darkness, who believes something is not a test of whether it is true or false. I have spent years trying to get people to ask simple questions: What is the evidence, and what does it mean?

-Bill James
Old 27 Jan 2003, 22:02 (Ref:487755)   #10
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by paul-collins
Rick, where is TK listed with Champion? I assume you have another list in mind, as Champion haven't entered Sebring yet...
Take a look for your self:- http://www.imsaracing.net/2003/drive...m%20Kristensen

Rob
Old 28 Jan 2003, 00:22 (Ref:487858)   #11
BobN
Racer

BobN should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think Sara, the webmaster, is using the driver profiles as place holders. It is a new addition to the entry list and she is working on new things (like the pictures of the cars). It shows Guy Smith in the R&S #36 as well.

Bob