Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 20 Nov 2014, 13:29 (Ref:3476914)   #1
David Stallard
Racer

United Kingdom
Basildon, Essex, UK
David Stallard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDavid Stallard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDavid Stallard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
4 wheel drive 1965 Mustang

Hey gang, sorry this is probably in totally the wrong area but thought as the season is just about over you may like a bit of light viewing.

WARNING: place a drool proof cover over your keyboard before viewing.

Ken Brock - gymkhana seven in a custom built 845bhp 4 wheel drive 1965 Mustang

HERE

Now I love Mustangs BUT - I can honestly say I would do time to own this one lol

.DAVID.

You can sleep in a car BUT you can't race a house!!!
Old 20 Nov 2014, 13:54 (Ref:3476919)   #2
Graz
Veteran

Ireland
Graz should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridGraz should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridGraz should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridGraz should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I didn't believe you and ruined my keyboard.
Old 22 Nov 2014, 16:19 (Ref:3477569)   #3
David Stallard
Racer

United Kingdom
Basildon, Essex, UK
David Stallard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDavid Stallard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDavid Stallard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Sorry mate - did warn you though.

As for the rest of you - 202 views and Graz is the only one to reply - man your a tough crowd to please!

.DAVID.

Old 22 Nov 2014, 18:46 (Ref:3477603)   #4
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Gymkhana was fun for the first few times but it gets more of the same. Not really interesting anymore.
Old 22 Nov 2014, 18:55 (Ref:3477604)   #5
David Stallard
Racer

United Kingdom
Basildon, Essex, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE View Post
Gymkhana was fun for the first few times but it gets more of the same. Not really interesting anymore.
Agree on the whole but at least in this one he had a decent motor Thought that made a real difference.

Does get a little 'samey' though.

.DAVID.

PS: still want - no - NEED that Mustang though

Old 22 Nov 2014, 20:52 (Ref:3477634)   #6
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Stallard View Post
PS: still want - no - NEED that Mustang though
I watched the clip David, but am more interested to know what's underneath the 'Mustang' shell along with the 845bhp donkey! And I spent most of the time while watching wondering how many sets of tyres were used.....

Old 22 Nov 2014, 21:42 (Ref:3477645)   #7
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
I've not watched this video yet, but generally find the time to watch what Ken Block does, it's usually entertaining.
Unfortunately they do remind me o Starsky & Hutch episodes when I was a lad. you can always see the skid marks where each stunt had been practiced before...
Old 23 Nov 2014, 17:52 (Ref:3477914)   #8
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
I get lost on the average autotest - no idea how he remembers where he's going.....or sees, sometimes, with all that tyresmoke
Old 23 Nov 2014, 22:36 (Ref:3478013)   #9
Alfaholic
Veteran

England
Felixstowe
Alfaholic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAlfaholic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
I watched the clip David, but am more interested to know what's underneath the 'Mustang' shell along with the 845bhp donkey! .....
Here's some of the details!

Don't think it's quite in Appendix K spec

Also why do I keep thinking Aston Martin when looking at it head on?
Old 24 Nov 2014, 07:26 (Ref:3478106)   #10
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfaholic View Post
Here's some of the details!

Don't think it's quite in Appendix K spec

Also why do I keep thinking Aston Martin when looking at it head on?
Cheers, thought someone would find a link!

And yes, front end very hot rod DBS. Marsh Plant car?
Old 25 Nov 2014, 15:24 (Ref:3478610)   #11
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Stallard View Post
Agree on the whole but at least in this one he had a decent motor Thought that made a real difference.
I prefer the Fiesta and Scoobies to be honest. Not the best Gymkhana vid he's done by a long way.