Home  
Site Partners: Veloce Books OldRacingCars.com  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > The Chassis History Archive

Old 10 Jul 2021, 19:09 (Ref:4060658)   #1
Roger Nathan
Rookie

United Kingdom
London, UK
Roger Nathan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Roger Nathan Racing (60's)- chassis numbers and history compilation

Hello, this is Roger Nathan. I am compiling a definitive list of the chassis numbers, ownership, and current whereabouts of the Costin-Nathan and Astra series of racing cars that I built in the 1960s. I am seeking information that will assist me in this task. I will be pleased to hear from any parties with information which may help complete this project.
Old 11 Jul 2021, 00:02 (Ref:4060677)   #2
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!
Are you in contact with Allan Weyman who if I remember correctly worked on your cars back in the day?
Old 11 Jul 2021, 07:03 (Ref:4060702)   #3
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I've PM-ed Allan already and they are.

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
Old 11 Jul 2021, 15:20 (Ref:4060762)   #4
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!
One of the cars is currently for sale in Denmark. I'll PM you contact details of the seller when I get clearance from him.
There are also 2 more for sale on racecarsdirect, one in Belgium and one in France - I guess you've spotted them already.
Old 13 Jul 2021, 20:12 (Ref:4060950)   #5
Roger Nathan
Rookie

United Kingdom
London, UK
Roger Nathan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hello MG David, Thanks for your response, I am aware of Alan Weyman. I also know of the Nathan GT for sale in France but not the one in Belgium, I will look it up. I am in contact with the owners of the Astra in Denmark.
Old 14 Jul 2021, 13:59 (Ref:4061000)   #6
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
Roger I've sent you a PM...