Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 14 Mar 2021, 03:33 (Ref:4040388)   #151
bathurst77
Veteran

Australia
Biding my time in Vandemonia
bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
Hamilton spins out on track today...clearly he is past it!

https://twitter.com/SkySportsF1/stat...66912150085632
About time people started to realise Lewis is just a no talent wanna be. He wont amount to much

just kidding guys
Old 14 Mar 2021, 03:36 (Ref:4040389)   #152
bathurst77
Veteran

Australia
bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!

I like how they have worked the Williams W into the top of the airintake
Old 14 Mar 2021, 06:46 (Ref:4040398)   #153
steve nielsen
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam- Holland
steve nielsen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bathurst77 View Post

I like how they have worked the Williams W into the top of the airintake
I think they would rather have sponsors
Old 14 Mar 2021, 10:11 (Ref:4040419)   #154
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bathurst77 View Post
About time people started to realise Lewis is just a no talent wanna be. He wont amount to much

just kidding guys
I did say Tsunoda was coming for him........
Old 14 Mar 2021, 21:33 (Ref:4040458)   #155
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Times from preseason testing:

https://www.pitpass.com/69216/Test-Times-Bahrain-14-03

Includes compounds and summary of all times set.
Old 15 Mar 2021, 07:57 (Ref:4040479)   #156
steve nielsen
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam- Holland
steve nielsen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Old 15 Mar 2021, 15:07 (Ref:4040569)   #157
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
thats a well laid out summary page! thanks for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Does that put Tsunoda in the running as the new GOAT?
haha you never know!

but Tsunoda times have apparently been debunked a little bit on reddit, with some there pointing out aggressive use of DRS.

although i suspect many teams/drivers took advantage of relaxed DRS rules during testing...so all things being equal, great time and serious number of laps put in by the rookie!

on a lighter note (and also found on reddit), a summary of Buxton making a bunch of star wars references during commentary.

https://streamable.com/2jj0hp

https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/co...ons_star_wars/
Old 15 Mar 2021, 19:58 (Ref:4040649)   #158
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Good testing so far, good to see Yuki putting in good times. If only DRS didn’t skew everything. Part of the reason I’m against it.

By the way, good old Buxton. His sense of humour remains intact
Old 15 Mar 2021, 21:23 (Ref:4040672)   #159
JohnMiller
Veteran

JohnMiller should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJohnMiller should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A shame they can't find more who know what they are talking about. There must be more that do surely.

Last edited by JohnMiller; 15 Mar 2021 at 21:44.
Old 15 Mar 2021, 22:15 (Ref:4040678)   #160
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
surely the Mission Winnow green logo will be removed for the racing though?.

as for covid, if it was me running the show, i would make sure that if i am acquiring/demanding a vaccine for the circus then i would also be looking to get all the track workers, support staff, hospitality staff, hotel and restaurant staff etc etc that my product will be coming into contact with at these venues get vaccinated as well. and preferably before the circus shows up.

i would be ok with compromises like that.

of course getting the vaccine doesnt mean one is perfectly immune and/or can no longer spread the virus. masks, rapid testing, distancing, social responsibility will all need to be maintained at the highest level.
After getting the vaccine? Why, exactly?
Old 15 Mar 2021, 23:02 (Ref:4040680)   #161
bathurst77
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve nielsen View Post
Good chart\, but the lap times cant really be compared. the track conditions changed so much day to day and session to session.

Dan the Man topped almost every session he drove but he was normally in the slower morning session, so his time looks midfield. day 1 PM session was so dusty it was like a wet session.

Still you can get a rough idea of which teams are fast and which are well behind. The number of laps is probably the best gauge. WHo could send their car out for ages coz it felt good, and who had to keep bringing them in for changes or issues.
Old 15 Mar 2021, 23:13 (Ref:4040681)   #162
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWill2073 View Post
After getting the vaccine? Why, exactly?
Quote:
of course getting the vaccine doesnt mean one is perfectly immune and/or can no longer spread the virus. masks, rapid testing, distancing, social responsibility will all need to be maintained at the highest level.
And until a decent proportion have been vaccinated it remains prudent and caring for others to do so.

COVID thread is here:
https://tentenths.com/forum/showthre...55007&page=157