Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 5 Oct 2003, 19:42 (Ref:741247)   #1
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
DSC Down Again?!?

Is DSC down once again? Ive been trying to get into the site all day and havent been able to load the homepage. Is anyone else experincing this problem? As much as I dont agree with some of DSC's polices it is a shame that something appears to have happened to their site.

Hopefully the site will be up and running again soon though.
Old 5 Oct 2003, 20:00 (Ref:741264)   #2
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It seems to be working at the momment - try there mirror site www.dailysportscar.net
Old 5 Oct 2003, 20:04 (Ref:741266)   #3
Piglet
Veteran

Piglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It's worked ok for me on and off today and I can get in to it now, it seemed a bit slow to load just now, but I got in OK. As RD says try .net, I think .co.uk usually works as well.
Old 5 Oct 2003, 20:08 (Ref:741268)   #4
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ah now it seems to be working again. Hmm odd, earlier it wasnt. But hey the problem seems to have gone away now.
Old 5 Oct 2003, 20:36 (Ref:741296)   #5
Piglet
Veteran

Piglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Actually I've just realised my post doesn't say what I meant it to say!! I meant to say that I've looked at it every now and again today and it's worked; not that it's worked on and off - oops, sorry Graham I'll work on my sentence construction.....

Last edited by Piglet; 5 Oct 2003 at 20:37.
Old 5 Oct 2003, 21:02 (Ref:741309)   #6
Audi R8R
Racer

Audi R8R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Worked fine for me all day. Maybe it was a local problem?