Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 6 Aug 2001, 18:54 (Ref:126709)   #1
Invincible
Racer

New Zealand-Maori
Warrington
Invincible should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I now its 4 months since.....

the Donington ELMS happened but since I only joined in July I wanted to see if anyone went to the race as well because I certainly enjoyed the event, I met all the top sportscar racers like Frank Biela and Dindo Capello.

I even met the GT drivers and there was one certain one I wanted to talk about it, a top Canadian driver called KYE ****UM (Yes I know)

I read him in AUTOSPORT'S PitBull column about, he drives a Kyser Racing Porsche 911 with the huomourous number 69!

And i'll tell you Kye is one of the nicest blokes i've ever met in my life, he'll stop and have a chat at any time, sign autographs at any time, never miserable always had a smile on his face, let you in the garage to look at the car and gave you an Anne 'I hate Wales' Robinson style wink but unlike the evil Anne, Kye meant it in a very nice coz that's the sort of bloke he is!

Kye came 15th overall in the race and 5th overall in the GT class, ****um might have a funny name but he completly takes no notice of it all!

So honor of Kye here's a complimentary wink!

www.kyser-racing.com