Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 25 May 2016, 06:21 (Ref:3644243)   #26
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Rather than create another thread (I'll do that when its released), just to let you know the SpotterGuides.com Le Mans Spotter Guide will return for a 9th year thanks to Dunlop Motorsport!

As per usual, there will be two 'hard' releases, pre and post scrutineering. Will then update as and when during race week.

If there is anything you'd like to see on the guide let me know. For example, a few years ago I started getting requests for Twitter handles, so that was added in. During the past few weeks, a couple of people have suggested a panel to write down positions after 6, 12, 18, and 24 hrs.

Anything, fire away.

Thanks to Dunlop Motorsports for partnering, Ten-Tenths for hosting and anyone who takes the time and trouble to download. Much appreciated.
Old 25 May 2016, 08:32 (Ref:3644262)   #27
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Awesome and thanks, already saw you mentioning this on FB week or so ago but great to have "official" confirmation

I don't have any suggestions really, the format is pretty much perfect right now
Old 25 May 2016, 09:26 (Ref:3644274)   #28
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
maybe you should ask Mcdonald to be sponsor, Cause:

I'M LOVING IT
Old 25 May 2016, 10:40 (Ref:3644285)   #29
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Thanks for doing the guide Andy it is always useful
Old 25 May 2016, 17:50 (Ref:3644354)   #30
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Excellent - thanks Andy
Old 25 May 2016, 18:19 (Ref:3644365)   #31
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Great Job, I have a lot of respect for all the effort you put in it every year.
Old 3 Jun 2016, 09:30 (Ref:3646781)   #32
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Hi Andy, many thanks for this again, printing this off and packing it is part of the annual pilgrimage. Really glad you found a sponsor to enable you to do it, the WEC Silverstone effort didn't have half of the information that you manage to pack in.
Old 3 Jun 2016, 11:03 (Ref:3646797)   #33
LC2guy
Veteran

United Kingdom
Silverstone
LC2guy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridLC2guy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Excellent news Andy, many thanks and I'm happy you found a sponsor, your work is too good to not be a part of Le Mans every year.
Old 4 Jun 2016, 01:21 (Ref:3647024)   #34
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Thanks guys, appreciate the support
Old 8 Jun 2016, 21:08 (Ref:3648327)   #35
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Heads up, Spotter Guide will be released during Thursday. Not quite sure when as waiting on a couple of things.

The guide will be available here
Old 9 Jun 2016, 07:52 (Ref:3648394)   #36
Benedict
Rookie

Benedict should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
2016 LM V1 Spotters guide LIVE NOW.

Fantastic Andy!
Old 9 Jun 2016, 11:54 (Ref:3648445)   #37
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
nice.

but Andy, please put 63 + 64 in the right places :-)
Old 13 Jun 2016, 05:13 (Ref:3649283)   #38
dsg
Veteran

Thailand
Chonburi
dsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Thanks Andy. I look forward to your guide every year. A must for my addled brain.
Old 16 Jun 2016, 18:00 (Ref:3650611)   #39
skeeskirrt
Racer

United States
Boney Mountain
skeeskirrt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Andy, much thanks! Great work as always. Will you have the guides configured for different size sheets? If not, no worries - still love it as is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tags
le mans