Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 5 Feb 2013, 13:12 (Ref:3199567)   #1
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Silverstone WEC - Who's Going/Who Went?

Is anyone else planning on going to the first round at Silverstone?

I'm going to pop along, possibly for all 3 days, as I'm close and also to get some updated car photos for an App that we do for Le Mans, Android only.

Old 5 Feb 2013, 13:54 (Ref:3199583)   #2
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eps View Post

I'm going to pop along, possibly for all 3 days, as I'm close and also to get some updated car photos for an App that we do for Le Mans, Android only.

Will certainly be there Saturday and Sunday (in triumph of organisation hotel's already booked).

Also will do Spa in May and the big one in June - then sadly I suspect it'll be it for the year.
Old 5 Feb 2013, 18:44 (Ref:3199699)   #3
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Should be there for both race days. Missed the last two years so excited to be there.
Old 5 Feb 2013, 19:54 (Ref:3199746)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yep, I'm there for all 3 days. I sense the possibility of a Tenthers meeting some time......
Old 5 Feb 2013, 20:56 (Ref:3199792)   #5
Alfaholic
Veteran

England
Felixstowe
Alfaholic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAlfaholic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:

I'll be there for all three days as well - hotel and tickets already booked!
Old 5 Feb 2013, 21:33 (Ref:3199813)   #6
Starfish Primer
Veteran

Spain
A Spaniard in Milton Keynes
Starfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStarfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStarfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I´ll be there on Saturday and Sunday. Should we open a thread to not pollute this one with the meeting entries?
Old 5 Feb 2013, 22:11 (Ref:3199843)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It can be done. It's a bit too soon yet for a dedicated Silverstone thread, so just a 'who's going' for starters....
Old 5 Feb 2013, 22:12 (Ref:3199844)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Silverstone WEC - Who's Going?

Let's see how big a crowd we'll have.....
Old 5 Feb 2013, 22:56 (Ref:3199881)   #9
TheNewBob
Veteran

England
Lincs, UK
TheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'll be there as per usual, sad to see that the CER guys won't be around this time though. Should be Saturday and Sunday for me.
Old 5 Feb 2013, 23:14 (Ref:3199894)   #10
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll try and persuade Truckosaurus to come along, he's been dithering so far!
Old 6 Feb 2013, 00:39 (Ref:3199937)   #11
dj choc ice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Liverpool
dj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll be there as I am every year, I'll only be doing race day due to having to revise for uni finals around the time of the race.
Old 6 Feb 2013, 06:46 (Ref:3199998)   #12
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
Will be there for the first Time
Old 6 Feb 2013, 08:21 (Ref:3200021)   #13
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Hoping to be there again this year, but will probably drive up on the day
Old 6 Feb 2013, 08:21 (Ref:3200022)   #14
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
I expect to be there at least on Sunday
Old 6 Feb 2013, 08:28 (Ref:3200028)   #15
ger80
Veteran

Germany
Birmingham
ger80 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes, Saturday and Sunday
Old 6 Feb 2013, 09:00 (Ref:3200047)   #16
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
I'll try and persuade Truckosaurus to come along, he's been dithering so far!
Am I being shamed into attending?
Old 6 Feb 2013, 09:48 (Ref:3200065)   #17
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'll also be there with wewantourdarbyback which will up the forumer count a bit further. In number but also in Scrabble points.
Old 6 Feb 2013, 19:36 (Ref:3200309)   #18
Starfish Primer
Veteran

Spain
A Spaniard in Milton Keynes
Starfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStarfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStarfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
The tickets have been put on sale today according to endurance-info. 35 GBP for the three days, cheaper than buying sat and sun (15 + 30 ).

http://www.silverstone.co.uk/events/...-Championship/
Old 6 Feb 2013, 21:26 (Ref:3200358)   #19
MJones94
Racer

United Kingdom
MJones94 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I am going with some friends for raceday, so hopefully I can get them into endurance racing!

It would be cool to camp there for the 3 days one year, would any people recommend it?
Old 6 Feb 2013, 21:54 (Ref:3200379)   #20
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
I think I'll be there. As it's 30 minutes down the road, it would seem rude not to.
Looking forward to seeing a few familiar faces.
Hopefully NOT under a Grandstand hiding from the rain, eh, Ayse?
Old 6 Feb 2013, 22:00 (Ref:3200383)   #21
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
P.S. Anyone got a timetable yet? Anything to detail what's running at all? Somebody said no CER?
Old 6 Feb 2013, 22:16 (Ref:3200396)   #22
TheNewBob
Veteran

England
Lincs, UK
TheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim the Grey View Post
P.S. Anyone got a timetable yet? Anything to detail what's running at all? Somebody said no CER?
I don't know it for sure but the CER website doesn't include a UK round anywhere on its 2013 calendar.
Old 7 Feb 2013, 12:36 (Ref:3200685)   #23
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
All being well, we will be there on the Sunday.
Old 7 Feb 2013, 13:08 (Ref:3200698)   #24
pauln
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
pauln should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridpauln should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll be on the bank somewhere on the Sunday.
Old 7 Feb 2013, 13:17 (Ref:3200706)   #25
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!
WEC
ELMS
FIA F3 Euro

Is all that I'm aware off and I think that'll be all...