Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 2 Sep 2016, 14:35 (Ref:3669216)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
R13 Bel Results

Sorry folks, got caught out by the back to back races

Belgium saw a third win of the season for SuperChilliF1 with 68points, second came Alcoholics Racing Team with 64 and SBF Racing were third with 62points.

In the overall Montgolfiere Racing retakes the lead with 872points, 3 ahead of Sheepchasers on 869pts. Red Neck Racing remains in third place but drops to 13 points behind the lead with 859pts.

There has been very few Subs this year, but as always the fantasy drivers table is shown below.
Given I've been late for this race, I'll allow Subs to happen up to the start of FP3 for this race only.
Attached Thumbnails
Belgium Race Result.jpg   Belgium Team Scores.jpg   Overall after Belgium.jpg  

Fantasy after R13 Belgium.jpg  
Old 2 Sep 2016, 16:53 (Ref:3669241)   #2
vodka
Rookie

Lithuania
Vilnius
vodka should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
no worries, I can catch the leaders even without participating in the first race
Old 3 Sep 2016, 00:30 (Ref:3669320)   #3
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mystic Cats - I am coming for you!
Old 6 Sep 2016, 16:40 (Ref:3670559)   #4
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
3rd win of the seasons!!!

hopefully the trend continues an i can catch up to the leaders.

also no subs for me...i will wait for Renault to replace Palmer lol!