Alfa Romeo 0 0%
Haas 0 0%
Williams 0 0%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 15 Nov 2020, 10:00 (Ref:4016829)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Team of the Grand Prix: Turkish Grand Prix 2020

Who do you vote for?
Old 15 Nov 2020, 12:06 (Ref:4016871)   #2
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Spoilt for choice. Definitely not Red Bull, McLaren did far better than I expected, Ferrari did superbly, but my vote goes to Racing Point. They held their nerve where others faltered and gave Checo a fantastic podium.
Old 15 Nov 2020, 12:09 (Ref:4016874)   #3
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ferrari for me.

Racing Point had the ability to get 2 podiums and threw one away with a mad strat call against what Stroll wanted. Mercedes was all Lewis. Red Bull were at sea. McLaren...maybe.
Old 15 Nov 2020, 12:13 (Ref:4016882)   #4
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ferrari I think. Almost maximised the result, but for Leclerc's slight misjudgement at the end.
Old 15 Nov 2020, 12:53 (Ref:4016896)   #5
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ferrari, qualified outside Q3 and finished 3rd and 4th.
Old 15 Nov 2020, 13:03 (Ref:4016906)   #6
RichardRenes
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam
RichardRenes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have to hand this one to Ferrari, scoring 3rd and 4th with a car that normally shouldn't be there. Racing Point dropped the ball with Stroll, bringing him in when probably they shouldn't have
Old 15 Nov 2020, 16:42 (Ref:4016992)   #7
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ferrari

Really respect the chances they took. Reminiscent of Brawn working the stop watches.
Old 15 Nov 2020, 18:48 (Ref:4017032)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ferrari. It should easily have been Racing Point, but despite the great second place for Checo they fumbled Lance's ball....
Old 15 Nov 2020, 18:52 (Ref:4017037)   #9
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
A good race for the red cars but i still think that racing point, as they did well in both quali and in the race.
Old 15 Nov 2020, 22:42 (Ref:4017117)   #10
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
The red cars for me, particularly for the adventurous approach taken to the race & I suspect getting the absolute most out of what they had under them - good to see.
Old 15 Nov 2020, 23:35 (Ref:4017137)   #11
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Racing Point for me, even if having a less bad car for the conditions was mostly down to luck. The same would apply to Ferrari, who nearly got my TOTR but lost out because they achieved slightly less despite all their advantages.
Old 16 Nov 2020, 03:10 (Ref:4017153)   #12
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ferrari, even though they tried to muck it up with Vettals pit stop.
Old 16 Nov 2020, 13:59 (Ref:4017261)   #13
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
McLaren - just. Ferrari had a good one and Racing Point so nearly did.