Kevin Magnussen 0 0%
Nicholas Latifi 0 0%
George Russell 0 0%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 15 Nov 2020, 09:57 (Ref:4016828)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the Grand Prix: Turkish Grand Prix 2020

Who do you vote for?
Old 15 Nov 2020, 12:05 (Ref:4016868)   #2
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Leclerc, Vettel, Perez... Sainz... Norris... even Stroll gets a mention.

But is has to be Hamilton. That was a special drive.
Old 15 Nov 2020, 12:06 (Ref:4016870)   #3
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Lewis. With mentions to Vettel, Leclerc, Perez and Stroll.
Old 15 Nov 2020, 12:11 (Ref:4016878)   #4
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Hamilton, astonishing drive, patience and level headed drive. a complete drive.
Old 15 Nov 2020, 12:12 (Ref:4016879)   #5
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hamilton.

Title sealed in style.
Old 15 Nov 2020, 13:00 (Ref:4016905)   #6
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hamilton.
Old 15 Nov 2020, 13:04 (Ref:4016909)   #7
RichardRenes
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam
RichardRenes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hamilton, with Perez, Leclerc and Vettel all close
Old 15 Nov 2020, 16:41 (Ref:4016991)   #8
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Almost gave it to the fighter jet pilot.
Old 15 Nov 2020, 17:31 (Ref:4017006)   #9
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I love looking at the users who voted certain ways.

Danny Ric. Location checks out.
Old 15 Nov 2020, 17:33 (Ref:4017007)   #10
smellysocks
Racer

Canada
smellysocks should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Vettel!
Old 15 Nov 2020, 17:34 (Ref:4017008)   #11
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
There are several Lewis Hamilton location checks out so their vote doesn't count.
Old 15 Nov 2020, 17:36 (Ref:4017009)   #12
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
There are several Lewis Hamilton location checks out so their vote doesn't count.
I wasn't at home when I voted, so mine counts twice.
Old 15 Nov 2020, 18:43 (Ref:4017026)   #13
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
In any other circumstances I'd have given it to Perez, but it's almost absurd not to give the nod to Hamilton for that magnificent drive. Big kudos to Perez though and to Vettel too. DOHTR to Lance......
Old 15 Nov 2020, 18:47 (Ref:4017031)   #14
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
As said some good performances from some drivers but Hamilton was at his best
Old 15 Nov 2020, 18:54 (Ref:4017039)   #15
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
An almost faultless drive from Lewis, to achieve a win that obviously means such a lot, still, means it would be churlish to deny it to him. But many kudos to Perez for a well balanced performance and to Seb for snatching the opportunity when it was presented, and for his graciousness in acknowledging Lewis's performance.

Stroll did a superb job for the first half of the race - he impressed me.

Bottas had a day to not just forget, but bury forever.......
Old 15 Nov 2020, 18:56 (Ref:4017040)   #16
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
That was a drive of a champion.
Old 15 Nov 2020, 19:23 (Ref:4017062)   #17
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancsbreaker View Post

Agreed. For half the race and more, Lance looked very good indeed. (Hence my DOHTR comment).

For Bottas, a day that ought to have him looking over his shoulder, IMO....
Old 15 Nov 2020, 19:24 (Ref:4017064)   #18
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancsbreaker View Post
An almost faultless drive from Lewis, to achieve a win that obviously means such a lot, still, means it would be churlish to deny it to him. But many kudos to Perez for a well balanced performance and to Seb for snatching the opportunity when it was presented, and for his graciousness in acknowledging Lewis's performance.

Bottas did sustain damage to his car on the opening lap after malkng contact with Ocon.
Old 15 Nov 2020, 19:27 (Ref:4017065)   #19
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yes, I guess he ought to get a bit of leeway if that's the case.
Old 15 Nov 2020, 19:28 (Ref:4017066)   #20
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Not now Donald.
Old 15 Nov 2020, 19:57 (Ref:4017075)   #21
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Driver of the day, Hamilton? You got to be kidding me. He will win 3 more titles if he signs a again, he will CRUSH Bottas for three more years and Merc will CRUSH the opposition. That's just to be expected. Sorry, he is great, but he got the title, someone else was the driver of the day. There I said it, and you can disagree all you want.

Driver of the day for me should be someone who transcends limitations, and today that was Vettel. His head was shot, and the car was terrible. What Ferrari have done (for both cars) what their drivers did today, that impressed me.
Old 15 Nov 2020, 20:06 (Ref:4017078)   #22
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreasDavour View Post
Driver of the day, Hamilton? You got to be kidding me. He will win 3 more titles if he signs a again, he will CRUSH Bottas for three more years and Merc will CRUSH the opposition. That's just to be expected. Sorry, he is great, but he got the title, someone else was the driver of the day. There I said it, and you can disagree all you want.

Driver of the day for me should be someone who transcends limitations, and today that was Vettel. His head was shot, and the car was terrible. What Ferrari have done (for both cars) what their drivers did today, that impressed me.
Goodness me. Presenting a reasoned argument to back up an opinion?

We'll have to stop doing that, it's just not the done thing these days
Old 15 Nov 2020, 20:25 (Ref:4017082)   #23
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
Goodness me. Presenting a reasoned argument to back up an opinion?

We'll have to stop doing that, it's just not the done thing these days
Old 15 Nov 2020, 21:33 (Ref:4017101)   #24
JamesH
Veteran

United Kingdom
Christchurch, Cambs, UK
JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreasDavour View Post

Yup, I'm disagreeing.

I vote for the best driver of the day, not whether they happened to win a championship or not. And that was Hamilton. Started 6th, didn't put a foot wrong in treacherous conditions, bided his time, drove a large part of the race on bald tyres, still finished 25 seconds ahead of everyone else. Class from start to finish.

Vettel drove very well indeed, but came 3rd because so many other people screwed up (in a spinny sort of way), just like LH didn't.
Locost #54 Boldly Leaping where no car has gone before. And then being T-boned. Damn.
Survivor of the 2008 2CV 24h!! 2 engines, one accident, 76mph and rain.
Old 15 Nov 2020, 22:02 (Ref:4017108)   #25
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesH View Post
And that was Hamilton. Started 6th, didn't put a foot wrong in treacherous conditions ...
Actually, he did.
He did have a few off-track moments too.
Then again, I'm not sure who didn't.