Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 2 Feb 2018, 14:04 (Ref:3797734)   #1
medius
Veteran

England
Media Office hiding from the rain
medius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmedius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Advert sizes

I feel the size of vertical and horizontal banner adverts are becoming a bit excessive. This is my daily viewing experience, a large one across the bottom taking up 33% of viewing space (on most pages), and a full length along the side which squashes the actual forum content to a narrow field (on every page).

http://i.cubeupload.com/jt7aE6.jpg

It's driving me away forum using the forum. I'm using Chrome on a Oneplus 5T so a nice large phablet device but I get the same experience on an iPad.

Edit- example of viewing/replying with narrow fields of content.

http://i.cubeupload.com/3WCXid.jpg
Old 2 Feb 2018, 14:33 (Ref:3797746)   #2
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
On the first image you post, the bottom advert is certainly not taking up 1/3rd of the screen.

I do agree that the vertical banner can cause the content to be squeezed horizontally on some devices.

You may find that using the "Default Style" rather than the mobile style may help. Results will vary depending on the browser and device.

Alternatively, consider getting rid of all the adverts for only £0.03 per day by subscribing.

I've added you as a subscriber until the end of this month (February) so you can see the benefits.