Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 17 Dec 2017, 15:43 (Ref:3787668)   #1
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
KARLSKOGA (FJ WORLD TOUR)

Third of the FJ 'World Tour- Baltic Region' events.
Old 14 Jun 2018, 05:21 (Ref:3829208)   #2
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Delta has arrived.....
Attached Thumbnails
karlskoga1.JPG  
Old 17 Jun 2018, 11:10 (Ref:3831146)   #3
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Sorry not been on line. Busy busy busy . Full report later but it’s pooring down here .
Old 18 Jun 2018, 06:00 (Ref:3831554)   #4
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
I had a great couple of races in Lola Mk 5. P7 and a P5 in pooring rain . Now on my way to Gothenburg to catch last ferry on this trip . Looking forward to getting home after nearly 5 weeks away . They don’t mess about here in Sweden . There was a very full race meeting . 12 races in all most of them 20 mins . If you brake down in the race they have this massive JCB with a platform. It just comes along scoops the broken car and driver then what looks like a very scary ride back to the paddock . Wish I had taken a photo.
Old 20 Jun 2018, 10:48 (Ref:3832067)   #5
L-G Sjöberg
Racer

L-G Sjöberg should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What Iain is not telling us is that he should originally have raced the Taraschi in the race for the older Formula Juniors, but after technical problems both in free practice and qualifying, he decided to switch to the Lola Mk 5 in the other Formula Junior race. He qualified 7th out of 22 and finished 7th and 5th in the two races. And, of course, he helped everyone in the paddock, including me, with whatever help they needed (despite not getting any kwassoons).
Old 21 Jun 2018, 15:51 (Ref:3832350)   #6
L-G Sjöberg
Racer

Chris Drake having just been scooped up by the JCB mentioned by Iain in post #4 above.
Old 21 Jun 2018, 17:36 (Ref:3832363)   #7
L-G Sjöberg
Racer

Seems that the picture refuses to show up, but here is a link to some of the images: http://www.rhkswe.org/galleri/bilder...oga/180617-FJE
and some more: http://www.rhkswe.org/galleri/bilder...a/180617-FJF-8
Old 21 Jun 2018, 19:16 (Ref:3832379)   #8
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by L-G Sjöberg View Post
Seems that the picture refuses to show up, but here is a link to some of the images: http://www.rhkswe.org/galleri/bilder...oga/180617-FJE
and some more: http://www.rhkswe.org/galleri/bilder...a/180617-FJF-8

Nice photos. Looks like it was a lot of fun.

At a test day at Donington Park today there was a tractor type vehicle parked in the the paddock with a different sort of front mounted grab. As sort of regular digger bucket arrangement with a toothed top gripper jaw.

I assume it was just a threat of some sort. It didn't seem to be in use!

Given the wide variety of cars around on the day (and the use of the GP circuit) there were not too many stoppages that I noticed when I was there between mid morning and mid afternoon.
Old 21 Jun 2018, 20:06 (Ref:3832397)   #9
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
Thank you for kind words lars. We all had a super time." not sure about the herrings". The track is very tight but for what space there is its a great lot of fun. I just done ever want to brake down. If anyone is interested in the lay out I will post. Not today I am worn out.