Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 3 Jun 2019, 19:10 (Ref:3907756)   #51
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Blimey what year was that?
Old 3 Jun 2019, 19:12 (Ref:3907758)   #52
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
A quick blast from the past...... Are you on this.....?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rDT1VZ8VIw
I am!

Envoyé de mon SM-A600FN en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 3 Jun 2019, 19:14 (Ref:3907759)   #53
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Quote:
A quick blast from the past...... Are you on this.....?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rDT1VZ8VIw
Sadly a year I was not there. I'm gonna guess 2013?
Old 3 Jun 2019, 19:17 (Ref:3907760)   #54
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
i think everyone was a little younger than that
Old 3 Jun 2019, 19:37 (Ref:3907764)   #55
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yep, quite a few years actually.....
Old 3 Jun 2019, 19:41 (Ref:3907766)   #56
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Here's another - a rather different Tenths 'meeting'......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNTQd7wzaqY
Old 3 Jun 2019, 19:41 (Ref:3907767)   #57
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
If that is my back and slightly darker hair then 2007 i think
Old 3 Jun 2019, 19:46 (Ref:3907769)   #58
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
If that is my back and slightly darker hair then 2007 i think
For the first video - yes, spot on.
Old 3 Jun 2019, 19:50 (Ref:3907770)   #59
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
The second one was i think 2009 or 2010
Old 3 Jun 2019, 19:53 (Ref:3907771)   #60
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
For the first video - yes, spot on.
my first meeting as i failed to find you in 2006, but did meet Eric and a few others at the classic later in 2006
Old 3 Jun 2019, 20:03 (Ref:3907774)   #61
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
The second one was i think 2009 or 2010
Close but no cigar......
Old 3 Jun 2019, 20:09 (Ref:3907775)   #62
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Here's another - a rather different Tenths 'meeting'......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNTQd7wzaqY
It was the wednesday qualifying practice the year after the Audi pit visit. So I should say 2012.

Old 3 Jun 2019, 20:15 (Ref:3907776)   #63
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Indeed so Eric
Old 3 Jun 2019, 20:17 (Ref:3907777)   #64
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Simon ought to get this one......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymbW6yRDOeI
Old 3 Jun 2019, 20:26 (Ref:3907779)   #65
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
One year we were among the stars in an official book

Old 3 Jun 2019, 20:26 (Ref:3907780)   #66
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
been there, seen it and will be wearing the t shirt at the meet
Old 3 Jun 2019, 20:28 (Ref:3907781)   #67
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by batmobile View Post
One year we were among the stars in an official book

Ah yes, I was only looking at the book 3-4 nights ago - showing my James' girlfriend Lauren, who makes her Le Mans debut this year!
Old 3 Jun 2019, 20:37 (Ref:3907784)   #68
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Another meeting - I think this is the earliest I got on film......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZpiTHgSVAY
Old 3 Jun 2019, 20:41 (Ref:3907785)   #69
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
i think that is before my time so 2005 perhaps
Old 4 Jun 2019, 07:59 (Ref:3907820)   #70
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Another meeting - I think this is the earliest I got on film......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZpiTHgSVAY
Not sure who the fella in the England Cricket Hat is.....he will not be joining you again this year in fact it's 10 years since he last did.

However there is plan to re-join you in a couple of years time as permission has been granted.
Old 4 Jun 2019, 11:37 (Ref:3907845)   #71
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
That one is 2006.

Permission granted eh Rob, but you have to wait another 2 years.....?
Old 4 Jun 2019, 12:00 (Ref:3907851)   #72
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
so 2006, that year i looked but could not find you, or more probably you lot saw me coming and hid
Old 4 Jun 2019, 12:27 (Ref:3907861)   #73
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Cheese Fromage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmobile View Post
It was the wednesday qualifying practice the year after the Audi pit visit. So I should say 2012.

That was amazing!

Getting quite excited now, for this year's race and meet!
Old 4 Jun 2019, 13:22 (Ref:3907877)   #74
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
That one is 2006.

Permission granted eh Rob, but you have to wait another 2 years.....?
I have to save some pennies first. However it more than likely going to be 2023 for the 100th anniversary of the great race.
Old 5 Jun 2019, 14:43 (Ref:3908068)   #75
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Just purchased some cornish quartz cheddar for the meet, lets hope it lasts that long, hoping someone else will bring stilton as i know our french friends do appreciate good cheese