Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 25 Jul 2002, 23:22 (Ref:342952)   #1
Legend
Veteran

Legend should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Black comic book of Formula 1 Join the fun

Guys here you can post any funny stuff you want, at any drivers expense, no matter who!I love all kind of humour if it is black or what ever, no problem. Just post your ideas here and lets have a big cheap laugh.
Cheers
I start with one just to show you the way.

I propose a new rule to FIA regarding the safety car (pace car). I believe the safety car is nothing but waste of resources and environmental pollution as we contemplate the current situation. Some may ask: If the safety car is out, how shall FIA meet the threat of mass-collisions and other dangerous situations, where a race must be brought under control regarding the safety of the drivers as well as the rescuing-crew? But easy guys! I have a good idea to make safety car totally superfluous.
Here are some rules I would love to present to FIA:
1) During the chaotic races ( where a safety car is needed of course) all cars must drive behind the new SAFETY CAR driven by Alex Yoong. (the new safety car is his race car needless to say)
2) Put a big blinking tag of “ SAFETY CAR” on the rear of Alex Yoong’s Mianardi. (It will remain there during all grand prixs)
3) The “SAFETY CAR” light must be activated by a remote-control, when race is getting out of control, from the central.
4) Put some turbo in the Minardi’s Asiatech engine so Alex can reach the speed of the old safety car. ( FIA must pay for the turbo)
5) A radio-controlled device must be installed in the Asiatech to turn the turbo off, it will be activated as soon as Alex is coming for his pit-stop. (Of course to avoid pit lane speeding as the turbo would be the only logical explanation for Alex’s pit-lane speeding )
6) To reword Yoong and his team for this double function as both racer and SAFTEY CAR, FIA must pay Minardi the budget required for having as many reserve cars as possible in case Yoong get problems with his car. ( If he drives off or he damages his car he must be brought back to the pit and as soon as he is in the car he must hurry back to the circuit )
7) 107% rule should not include Alex Yoong as he is needed out there constantly.
8) As the warm-up-lap is started before the race is on, Alex will be on his first lap. (Additional Extra bonus)
9) I shall keep the old Safety car because FIA don’t need it anymore, and as a gift to the man who have developed a very practical solution to the problem.
10) Another extra bonus for Alex Yoong paid by FIA: A free race-driving course.
11) As I have promoted Asiatech to such importance the company shall pay me a free trip to South East Asia plus hotel and a free-card to all official bordellos.

Just freak out!!!

Last edited by Legend; 25 Jul 2002 at 23:28.
Old 26 Jul 2002, 14:22 (Ref:343422)   #2
Legend
Veteran

Guys come on!!!! My thread is going down
Send messages here or I will go totally banana
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............
Old 26 Jul 2002, 14:26 (Ref:343424)   #3
Legend
Veteran

Man I want to know who have made this smiley!( ) I love it! The best smiley I have ever seen!