Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 10 May 2003, 07:47 (Ref:595162)   #1
oily oaf
Racer

oily oaf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Brands P S

Hey everyone! Just a quick PS to last weekends racing, there's a top event taking place 17-18 May,theCSMA Classic featuring classic saloon car racing, formula ford, classic bikes MGs Porches and loads more including the Euroboss series where F1s, Indycars and F3000 cars, some only a couple of years old compete in a totally bonkers tear up for the chequered flag. Its a great day for families as well with loads of rides, air displays, bouncy castles and all that malarky, but dont take little kids as the sounds of the old V12s from the Euroboss cars could frighten them.
Admission on the day is £20 but if u buy in advance its only £12.00. For me its one of the best value days in motorsport, oh yeah and its at Brands, sorry I forgot to mention that (Im not getting any younger u know).For info visit www.motoringandleisure.uk.com For tickets contact octagon motor sports, u know the drill. I know this is a bit surplus to requirements for all our friends outside the UK but the more well heeled amonst u can hop on your wallets and paddle over Enjoy
Old 12 May 2003, 11:27 (Ref:596775)   #2
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
There is already a CSMA thread a little above here. May I suggest we merge the two?