Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 12 Jun 2009, 18:47 (Ref:2481188)   #1
Gnomex
Veteran

Gnomex should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Classic Touring Car Racing Club - Lydden

Anyone know details of how to put your name down for this? I tried the marshals page on their website but it is broken. Can you volunteer through SEMSEC does anyone know?

Any info appreciated!
Old 12 Jun 2009, 19:37 (Ref:2481211)   #2
Calex
Racer

United Kingdom
East Kent
Calex should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi Gnomex

Chris Bird will be your man to contact.

Calex
Old 13 Jun 2009, 11:47 (Ref:2481516)   #3
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
Peter Edwards via the club site http://www.classictouringcars.com/index.asp. I believe he is waiting for some marshalling person to get back from holiday next week who's name escapes me for the moment to discuss marshalling at the event and will then be actively seeking you guys support for this fun event, many thanks in anticipation and as I am making an appearance I will no doubt need you as well :-) . (actually it may be Chris he is waiting to see seeing the above post)
Old 13 Jun 2009, 18:09 (Ref:2481979)   #4
Gnomex
Veteran

Gnomex should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Weyman View Post
Peter Edwards via the club site http://www.classictouringcars.com/index.asp. I believe he is waiting for some marshalling person to get back from holiday next week who's name escapes me for the moment to discuss marshalling at the event and will then be actively seeking you guys support for this fun event, many thanks in anticipation and as I am making an appearance I will no doubt need you as well :-) . (actually it may be Chris he is waiting to see seeing the above post)
Thanks Calex. Thanks Al.

I've got Chris' phone number so I'll give him a call. Look forward to seeing you there!
Old 15 Jun 2009, 01:17 (Ref:2483465)   #5
Madbusdriver
Rookie

England
Colchester
Madbusdriver should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi I found out about this event from a forwarded email from Mildred. Had an attachment with it on which was a cut off slip to send too Chris Bird.