Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 8 Jul 2001, 03:10 (Ref:114286)   #1
laxman
Racer

laxman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Official 10/10ths neutral thread!

seriously..what else did you expect from me?
Anyway im back from really realy sick project and badly want some full blown argument.
Anyone know what teh thread was that said MS dosent deserve his wins because his competition is weak?

....keep the arguments coming...

....Blast me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 8 Jul 2001, 03:14 (Ref:114288)   #2
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
There are days when I wish Michael had less supporters
Old 8 Jul 2001, 03:18 (Ref:114291)   #3
laxman
Racer

seriously wrex, these are tiems when I truely wonder which side of teh fence you actually are!!! (I meant the pro and teh anti one )
Old 8 Jul 2001, 03:35 (Ref:114296)   #4
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally posted by laxman
seriously wrex, these are tiems when I truely wonder which side of teh fence you actually are!!! (I meant the pro and teh anti one )
Just for the record (as I have posted 732 times), I will tell you my opinions.

MS is the greatest driver out there today [Full Stop]. He is the master of his car in all conditions and sessions and while Ross has the tactics, Michael is the driver that can deliver on them. He has delivered Ferrari from the mid-field (with the rest of his team) and this can only be good for Formula 1 to have Ferrari close to the front.

He also has done a few things that in the past have made me physically sick. We all know what they are. I was not a supporter of his at the time (in fact I backed Hill and JV at the time) and think that (at least in Jerez) he got what he deserved. He will pay for some of those mistakes forever (this forum will make sure of it).

But I have grown to admire him since those days, as a driver of immence talent and skill. That is why I am PRO Michael, not because of his personality, or past, but his current level of professionalism that few drivers match. While others walk around like they are the greatest thing since Fangio, Michael is testing.

He is a true professional, that will work as hard as he has too to win, despite the odds. And in my profession, that makes him someone to admire.

As for my previous post, I said this because I believe this is a bait thread, and therefore against the rules (and spirit) of this forum. We (Michael fans) don't need this. Moff's and my threads are just for fun, this is clearly amaimed at an argument
Quote:
Anyway im back from really realy sick project and badly want some full blown argument.
Old 8 Jul 2001, 06:47 (Ref:114305)   #5
laxman
Racer

well wrex,
an argument neednt necessarly be ugly.In fact that is the rudimentary concept on which this forum has been built.But just for teh record
all posters must attack teh post not teh poster...blah blah...respect everyones ideas...blah....no naughty words........
Allright, can we start now?

BTW its our "right" to post what we feel right.Its the moderators' job to choose what he wants on teh forum.Hell!, they get paid for it, dont they?? Earn your money EERO,gerard,Moff.....

come on....you surely have something to say atleast about this post.
Old 8 Jul 2001, 08:57 (Ref:114320)   #6
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Well EERO, Gerard and Moff are currently on a remote island dining in a style only the high salaries of a moderator can afford. For the record, the pay is zero. If not, I'll take the job .

They do it for love (well on Moffs case its a power trip).

While I'm impressed you can use a word like "rudimentary", I have to disagree. The forum is not built around arguments, its a discussion forum.

Anyway, back to Michael.........
Old 8 Jul 2001, 09:03 (Ref:114321)   #7
Airhead
Veteran

Airhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAirhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well if the moderators, admins or team partners are being paid my cheques must have got lost in the post.

The intention of the other two threads was very much tongue in cheek. I don't have problems with the idea of people disagreeing - as long as they stay within the rules. And don't make personal attacks on each other. Is this a bait thread? It probably depends on how it is received.
Old 8 Jul 2001, 11:00 (Ref:114337)   #8
neutral
Racer

neutral should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Words cant describe the moment. Graduating, losing my virginity, suzuka 2000.... all highlights of a short life. But having a post dedicated to me is an honour above all others. Thanks Laxman, I will cherish this one for some time yet. I must go now, i need a tissue.
Old 8 Jul 2001, 11:30 (Ref:114343)   #9
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
good one neutral
Old 9 Jul 2001, 16:27 (Ref:114865)   #10
Tristan
Veteran

Tristan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
[QUOTE] Graduating, losing my virginity, suzuka 2000.... [\QUOTE]

What?? In chronological order??!! Deary me!

Aha!! Is this thread counted as "the corridor"?? Or is it a seperate room down the hall??I've been sitting in the cold dank corridor of mediocrity for 4 days now and it smells.

"Sit in the middle of the road and prepare to get run over!" - Tristan Sanders 2001
Old 9 Jul 2001, 18:05 (Ref:114896)   #11
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
You mean I'm supposed to get paid for this????

Moffat, you stole all the money didn't you?????

Laxman, I think Wrex has covered it pretty well.
And neutral, don't let this go to your head.