Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 14 Feb 2013, 10:41 (Ref:3204538)   #1
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
Calendar Updates

Hi folks,

Ok that's all the dates that I can get my hands on added onto the Marshals Needed Calendar. Please feel free to add your own if there's anything I've missed.

If you've never looked at it before, just go to the "Calendar" tab. This will take you into the main events Calendar. On the right hand side, towards the bottom, you'll see a drop down menu that says "Calendar Jump". Just select "Marshals Needed" from the drop down list. You'll get a monthly calendar that shows what's on where, on each weekend.

For a really quick overview, upcoming events for the next 30 days show at the bottom of the main forum page.

All the events contain some method of volunteering (mostly Julian's site) for the events in question and don't forget our new SMS notification service for events.

[SHAMELESS PLUG]
For those of you who have not yet tried it (or those that have and want to return! ) all the Kirkistown dates are in there as well as the one off annual event at Bishopscourt.
[/SHAMELESS PLUG]

Any queries, please let me know.

Cheers,
EP
Old 14 Feb 2013, 11:00 (Ref:3204557)   #2
Mike Kelly 1
Veteran

England
Poole, Dorset (Scouser in exile!)
Mike Kelly 1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks Terri, very useful. Sadly, the Bishopscourt event is on the weekend that I travel over to Nurburgring for the 24 hours. Hopefully i'll get to Bishopscourt in 2014

Mike Kelly - Patron saint of public houses!
Old 14 Feb 2013, 19:30 (Ref:3204791)   #3
Paul Newns
Veteran

Paul Newns should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I spotted it, too but it's a couple of days before I go on holiday so notrelly practical (and the Boss woudn't be happy, more importantly). Any word on Phoenix this year?
Old 16 Feb 2013, 13:29 (Ref:3205857)   #4
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
Not as far as I know Paul, but we have a training day tomorrow so I'll ask if there's any update. I seem to recall that they were planning to run it every second year from now on, but that's a rumour like any other so I'll see what official information I can get!
Old 26 Feb 2013, 12:43 (Ref:3211142)   #5
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
Mondello Park dates added.