Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 24 Sep 2001, 19:02 (Ref:150494)   #1
Number Juan
Veteran

Tajikstan
Sussex, UK
Number Juan has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Behaviour At 10/10th's

i feel that just recently, there has been a rash of bad behaviour and bad blood going through the forums just recently.

before i became a member, i thought this was a kind and poecful site that was interested in discussions. i have found this true, but there are the bad minority that ruin it for the rest of us.

can the moderators and/or leaders at 10/10th's please please do something about it all please.
Old 25 Sep 2001, 01:33 (Ref:150745)   #2
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Number Juan, we are really glad to have you here and believe me, we are all committed to keeping this a friendly and open forum.. It is difficult to be on top of the miscreants all the time, but we have just added new Moderators to both the F1 Forum and the Gravel Trap.

We all take great pride in the general tone of this place, but we are all responsible and with your help, we can keep it the kind of place we all want to visit.

Don't hesitate to use the warning button on a post if you see something that goes beyond the rules of the Forum.. Anyway, welcome.
Old 25 Sep 2001, 10:13 (Ref:150873)   #3
jiggly_puff
Veteran

United Kingdom
Leeds/St.Albans
jiggly_puff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Re: Behaviour At 10/10th's

Quote:
Originally posted by Number Juan
i feel that just recently, there has been a rash of bad behaviour and bad blood going through the forums just recently.
i hope ne thing i have said hasn't offended you!!! sorry if i have
Old 25 Sep 2001, 11:59 (Ref:150926)   #4
Minardi fan
Veteran

England
Llamaville, Kent
Minardi fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It seems that JPM-related threads are the offenders - generally, if you don't happen to support him, you're not well received...

Old 25 Sep 2001, 17:52 (Ref:151085)   #5
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Really? And to think that I in my delusion have thought it was the other way around... funny that, all the JPM-related threads are started by JPM supporters...
Old 25 Sep 2001, 18:34 (Ref:151104)   #6
Raoul Duke
Veteran

Raoul Duke should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Some people are simply incapable of dissagreeing with another poster withought being obnoxious and rude to the person their dissagreeing with. It's very annoying and certainly does take a lot of the pleasure away from visiting the F1 forum. But I just learn to put up with it because things aren't likely to change. Unfortunately, dealing with unpleasant people is, sometimes, just a part of life.

Quote:
Originally posted by Minardi fan
It seems that JPM-related threads are the offenders - generally, if you don't happen to support him, you're not well received...

The same can easily be said about TGF related threads. If you don't like him, or if you see anything wrong at all with his on track tactics, then your very ignorant and know nothing about racing .

Last edited by Raoul Duke; 25 Sep 2001 at 18:39.
Old 25 Sep 2001, 18:49 (Ref:151111)   #7
Number Juan
Veteran

Tajikstan
Sussex, UK
Number Juan has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Re: Re: Behaviour At 10/10th's

Quote:
Originally posted by jiggly_puff

i hope ne thing i have said hasn't offended you!!! sorry if i have
dont worry oh jiggly one
EERO, i am glad that you are there, and that you guys keep this place a good natured message board and congratulate you all in your work to improve it here.
i think its a unique thing because 10/10th's is th only message i have come across were existing members can discuss and brainstorm their ideas in a civilised manner and group together to help everyone. top notch!
Old 26 Sep 2001, 00:19 (Ref:151322)   #8
worried
Rookie

worried should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by EERO

Don't hesitate to use the warning button on a post if you see something that goes beyond the rules of the Forum.. Anyway, welcome.
Usually anything that AGGY writes requires this action.
Old 26 Sep 2001, 02:25 (Ref:151368)   #9
AGGY
Racer

AGGY should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by worried

Usually anything that AGGY writes requires this action.
Hmmm,your also anti Ray Bell.

Why don`t you spell out the detail of your baseless complaints so we at least can defend them.

Remember,lying will diminish your credibility.
Old 26 Sep 2001, 19:02 (Ref:151728)   #10
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The only thing this "worried" person seems to be here for, is to complain about other users. More than 3 months as a registered user, and not one single post in any motorsport related topic!

(Hint-hint: I think it's clear to everyone that this is one of the regular users operating under a "second identity". Against the forum rules, isn't it? )
Old 26 Sep 2001, 19:19 (Ref:151741)   #11
jiggly_puff
Veteran

United Kingdom
Leeds/St.Albans
jiggly_puff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by R
(Hint-hint: I think it's clear to everyone that this is one of the regular users operating under a "second identity". Against the forum rules, isn't it? )
If it is someone using a second identity that is really pathetic - why can't they have the guts to speak there mind with there proper nick name!!!!!!!
Old 27 Sep 2001, 01:37 (Ref:151917)   #12
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
yes ..posting under two identities is against the forum rules and will not be allowed to continue.

Please refrain from doing so in the future.
Old 27 Sep 2001, 07:12 (Ref:151951)   #13
badoer fan
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
badoer fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I just wish people would all just stop bloody sniping at each other
Old 27 Sep 2001, 23:24 (Ref:152389)   #14
Gerard
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Gerard should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well said, badoer fan!

We are of different parts of the world, we are of different race, gender, religion, political convictions, cultures.
We all have different drivers we cheer for and we like different motorsport disciplines.

And, we have different opinions.
All we have to do is learn to accept that and respond in a civilized manner.
Old 27 Oct 2001, 07:36 (Ref:166151)   #15
Nicholas
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nicholas should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hey hey Mr 4th April
Old 27 Oct 2001, 08:20 (Ref:166160)   #16
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
We're human beings. We agree (strongly sometimes) and we disagree (strongly sometimes). Nowt wrong with that. We may even resort to the "You cannot be serious!" response from time to time, which is OK by me. As Jiggles rightly said, I hope I haven't offended anyone with any of my posts, if I have I certainly didn't intend to.

I've only been coming here for less than a month but I was hooked after one day. I have learned, however, to recognise threads that I won't go anywhere near. I didn't come here for politics or religious discussion or the like, but I recognise the fact that some like to start this kind of thread and others welcome the opportunity to take part. No problem.

I have reported one or two posts recently myself, although they were posts which seemed to have been placed for purely commercial reasons.

Long live the forums, long live diversity of opinion, but, as others have said, keep the threads clear of obviously offensive material.
Old 29 Oct 2001, 03:34 (Ref:166812)   #17
Raoul Duke
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
We're human beings......We may even resort to the "You cannot be serious!" response from time to time, which is OK by me..

I have no problem with it either, but sometimes people take it simply to far. My biggest beef is the way non-TGF supporters are recieved by some of the TGF followers on this forum. If someone said something really outrageous and false such as "TGF has no talent", then I would understand the "you cannot be serious" response. But it seems that certain TGF fans(no names mentioned) make it their duty to fire missiles upon anyone who dares to critisize or question TGF in any way. And I get sick of that quite frankly, if they can't accept a difference of opinion then they shouldn't be here, they should go to the "we love TGF" website.

Long live the forums, long live diversity of opinion, but, as others have said, keep the threads clear of obviously offensive material.

Couldn't agree more.
Old 29 Oct 2001, 07:10 (Ref:166836)   #18
Alan Jones
Veteran

Alan Jones should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
One man's goose is another man's gander

Some people here really take some of the driver bashing far too seriously IMO.

To start moderating all threads in addition to the rules already in place for the forum seems a touch over the top.

Really everyone,if you don't like a persons opinion, ignore it, it's that easy

If they really bug you, use the ignore function.

Personally, I like all the posters in here , and the ones I disagree with make it all the more interesting.

Love and Peace Brothers and Sisters
Old 29 Oct 2001, 13:51 (Ref:166937)   #19
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
Your dead right AJ, don't rise to the bait and ignore posts that may get your back up. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how wrong others may think they are. That's what I tell my wife every night!
Old 5 Nov 2001, 05:47 (Ref:170003)   #20
Valve Bounce
Veteran

Australia
Home :)
Valve Bounce has been held in scrutiny for further testing
I am under the impression that things have improved greatly in the last few months.
Old 5 Nov 2001, 06:33 (Ref:170013)   #21
Ray Bell
Veteran

Ray Bell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
There has been a calming down, I think...

Last edited by Ray Bell; 5 Nov 2001 at 06:37.
Old 5 Nov 2001, 08:58 (Ref:170042)   #22
Raoul Duke
Veteran

It's the calm before the storm. The next outburst waiting to erupt .
Old 5 Nov 2001, 10:18 (Ref:170073)   #23
mtpanorama
Veteran

Australia
Bathurst (best racetrack in the world)
mtpanorama should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
OUTBURST, what the !@#%$^* hell are you talking about, you wouldnt know what the #%$^ you are on about.

Will that do for now Raoul ?

Last edited by mtpanorama; 5 Nov 2001 at 10:20.
Old 5 Nov 2001, 10:23 (Ref:170075)   #24
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
No! I think your talking complete bo**ocks *grins*
Old 5 Nov 2001, 19:32 (Ref:170356)   #25
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
You cannot be serious?!!!!!