Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 7 Oct 2001, 17:01 (Ref:157143)   #1
simon_blay
Racer

simon_blay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Pyper's car and fave driver

Fellow Fans,

Firstly, how's B&Q after his smash?
Secondly, Pyper is my favorite production driver, but I couldn't help noticing while watching the HIGHLIGHTS (sorry about the bad language,) that Pypers car has a whacking great spoiler on the back of it, while the likes of Graves & Kaye don't... Why? Isn't this unfair?

Anyway, make sure we keep this forum going over the period lacking BTCC,

Smiley

P.S Who's u's fave outright driver. I thoght Prilaux was good for the one race he had
Old 7 Oct 2001, 22:32 (Ref:157253)   #2
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
I'll let John update you on his well-being when he gets chance. Basically though he's still very sore but nothing broken.

The Production cars can only use what the real road-going cars have. Pyper's Alfa has that huge spoiler because that's what the road car has. Yes, you realy can walk into your local Alfa dealer and order a 156 like that.