Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > ChampCar World Series

Old 31 Aug 2000, 00:33 (Ref:34130)   #1
Flabby
Rookie

Flabby should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
According to Speedvision, it's official. So, it looks the like KOOL/Andretti rumors might be kooling off. This is one of the best silly seasons I can remember! So who gets the second TCGR seat, assuming Bruno gets Montoya's seat? And where does Zanardi fit in to all of this? And will PacWest finally give up on Blundell and Gugelmin? What about Servia? Gidley? Fernandez? Inquiring minds want to know.
Old 31 Aug 2000, 00:39 (Ref:34132)   #2
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Inquiring Minds are very glad to hear that Team KOOL Green is settled for another year, and I hope Dario has a better year now that he knows he's secure ...

I am still hearing about that second car for Mo Nunn Racing to be tenanted by Zanardi, but this is probably only wishful thinking.

And who thinks Memo would be an ideal tenant for that second Ganassi car? He has raced at Indy, I think, and he's still young and hungry - I say give him the chance!

I am still hearing that Newman Haas are looking to get da Matta for their Other Car if Mikey should remain unsigned.
Old 31 Aug 2000, 04:40 (Ref:34150)   #3
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
But there is still the chance of a third Green car...

Where does this but Player's Pat since Paul is staying Kool??
Old 1 Sep 2000, 00:04 (Ref:34321)   #4
Flabby
Rookie

Flabby should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Do you think Green will run the car if he can't get a franchise for it? Forsythe is still pretty adamant he won't run his third car without it. Might the other owners give in on this?
Old 1 Sep 2000, 00:56 (Ref:34334)   #5
Heeltoe6
Veteran

Heeltoe6 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Remeber one of Mikey's demands is that he has some ownership...might this be the way around the frnachise limit