Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 30 Jun 2003, 15:21 (Ref:647310)   #1
Brandy_snap
Racer

Brandy_snap should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sorry!

Sorry everyone for my post on Raikonnen! After posting it and reading other people's replies, I thought yeah, perhaps it could have been worse and understood Kimi's position at that time. Sorry if i've upset or insulted anyone, Brandy xx
Old 30 Jun 2003, 16:35 (Ref:647360)   #2
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Nice one Brandy.

It's not F1, I know, but we'll leave this as a thread here for a bit in case others wish to post a reply. It'll probably end up being merged with the original thread it concerns

Smiles all round!
Old 30 Jun 2003, 18:59 (Ref:647533)   #3
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm sorry but I just can't accept that people can come in here and make statements like "I'm sorry". C'mon mods this is just not in the spirit of the F1 Forum!

Sorry.
Old 30 Jun 2003, 19:34 (Ref:647577)   #4
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hehe...

'Tis okay, Brandy! Sometimes you end up with a whole different thread than what you imagined, and you will think: "Did I start all this?!?"

Happens to the best of us, just ask Peter.
Old 30 Jun 2003, 19:54 (Ref:647606)   #5
garagegirl
Racer

garagegirl should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
aww brandy hunni, you did a me!! lol, foot in mouth eh? lol never mind