Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 14 Oct 2004, 08:48 (Ref:1124023)   #1
oziengineer
Racer

oziengineer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Will Button Stay

If BAR do win their contract dispute with Button and Williams, will he still leave the team anyway(after some imbursement no doubt) and go to williams, as nothing is worse than a desatisfied driver, eh montoya. It wouldn't suprise me anyway, because Dave Richards has already named Ant Davidson as successor if Button does leave.
Old 14 Oct 2004, 08:52 (Ref:1124025)   #2
raul_iulian
Racer

Romania
Arad, Romania
raul_iulian has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
What would u do!? U can't drive at highspeed 4 a team that u don't like! And what about wining....... i don't think so!
Old 14 Oct 2004, 09:10 (Ref:1124040)   #3
climb
Veteran

St Pierre and Miquelon
closer than you thought!
climb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridclimb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
As far as know I'd try and go anyways
Old 14 Oct 2004, 09:16 (Ref:1124043)   #4
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by raul_iulian
What would u do!? U can't drive at highspeed 4 a team that u don't like! And what about wining....... i don't think so!
This is not a chat room, please read your Private Messages and see the forum rules about txt language.
Old 14 Oct 2004, 10:06 (Ref:1124077)   #5
BootsOntheSide
Veteran

England
Eastbourne, England
BootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Frank Williams doesn't tend to spend a lot on drivers - very often he has replaced world champions with unproven drivers such as Hill and Rosberg. It oculd be BMW who fork out for Button - they probably feel that their driver lineup would otherwise be the least proven of any of the top teams (with Webber and Pizzonia at Williams and Button and Sato at BAR).
Old 14 Oct 2004, 11:06 (Ref:1124154)   #6
Glen
Veteran

Glen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGlen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGlen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Webber and more or less anybody would be good enough, since Webber is such hot property. Webber/Pizzonia would be ok - Ant would also be good if some deal could be done. Even DC. Really.
Old 14 Oct 2004, 11:16 (Ref:1124166)   #7
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
I may be wrong here (and indeed, proberbly am), but there seems to be a "thawing" in the (what must have been) animosity between Jenson and DR just lately. If the rumours about Jens changing his management team are true, i can see Jens staying at BAR should the CRB go in BAR's favour.
Old 14 Oct 2004, 12:26 (Ref:1124235)   #8
sonic
Veteran

sonic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think there may well have been a thawing between JB and BAR - but as far as I can tell there is still deep animosity between his Manager Byfield and Richards.

So I think this thread really links with the one on Button's rumoured split with Byfield - because its him who will ultimately force the issue through to get him to Williams, even if the CRB rule in BARs favour.