Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 24 Dec 2001, 19:54 (Ref:189449)   #1
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Seasons Greetings!

Hi all
Just a quick note to thank you all for your loyalty towards 10 Tenths throughout 2001 and to wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy and successful new year! It's been a funny old year on the whole but, looking back, i've some fond memories of events on track and on this site. I'd especially like to thank everyone who has helped run the site in my absence over the past months who ensured the future of the site.

Our plans for 2002 are not yet finalised but we are looking forward to bringing them to fruition and meeting a lot more new friends from the forums too!

All the best

Craig Antill.