Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 22 Feb 2005, 08:06 (Ref:1232088)   #1
TWIGLET
Racer

TWIGLET should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Any info on BRDA championship?

Does anybody have any information on the BRDA championship. I'm starting to get a bit twitchy with just over a month before the first race and still no info. (i've usually got all my entries in by now)
First we were told info available at the end of the year, then at the AGM, then we receive a letter from J. Houghton saying we can download regs etc from the web-site from 14th Feb. No such luck. I've e-mailed J. Houghton telling him of such but still no joy.
Its getting to the point were "he" is so disolusioned by the whole thing he wants to go circuit racing.............HELP
Old 22 Feb 2005, 08:46 (Ref:1232127)   #2
mark_hodg
Rookie

United Kingdom
Dorset
mark_hodg has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I heard that their is a good chance that the British Championship could be cancelled. The reason being that all drivers have gone to the Super Series. On that subject i see Blyton will be hosting a Rallycross festival according to the RSS website.
Old 22 Feb 2005, 10:11 (Ref:1232190)   #3
Upside Down Bug
Veteran

England
Kent
Upside Down Bug should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Twiglet - Apologies for the lack of information. Please talk to your driver's reps who will be able to give you an update of the current situation.

THE CHAMPIONSHIP HAS NOT BEEN CANCELLED
Old 22 Feb 2005, 10:11 (Ref:1232191)   #4
winnie
Racer

winnie has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Where have you heard that 'all the drivers have gone to RSS'. They have not registered. I think alot of drivers are still waiting to find out what the entry fee will be, if its over £300 plus £200 registration as rumered then i expect a large proportion will go RSS. The BRDA have got to pull their finger out and anounce the proposed fee. Why is there such a lack of information coming out of the BRDA, does not give much confidence. Only one month till Lydden and still no news! I'm sure the championship will go ahead but i can see the BRDA loosing a fortune next year.
Old 22 Feb 2005, 11:12 (Ref:1232234)   #5
Matti Alamaki
Racer

Matti Alamaki should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
BRDA are obviously working hard to ensure the Championship goes ahead, I'm sure they realise that if the proposed entry fees are charged they simply won't have enough entrys.

They should do Ryanair, cheap entrys and near 100% load factor. It's no rocket science!
Old 22 Feb 2005, 12:45 (Ref:1232328)   #6
mark_hodg
Rookie

United Kingdom
Dorset
mark_hodg has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Lets look at the facts: 35 days until Lydden. No entry forms, no regulations, no announcements of any kind. What does that suggest? Dont forget entrys are supposed to close in 21 days time....and how many people at Croft next week are only their for the ANECCC Winter Series and MDA clubmans. Answer = 90%. Anyone know when and where the test day will be for the Super Series?
Old 22 Feb 2005, 15:07 (Ref:1232480)   #7
winnie
Racer

winnie has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Blighton, date to be agreed.
Old 22 Feb 2005, 20:12 (Ref:1232748)   #8
chauffeur
Rookie

chauffeur should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Blighton is that near Brighton. I think you'll find the spelling is Blyton.
Sorry for this but correction is needed.
Old 26 Feb 2005, 15:26 (Ref:1236647)   #9
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The answer to the question is here