Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 21 Jun 2005, 21:18 (Ref:1336471)   #51
Phil 15
Rookie

New Zealand
Pomgolia :(
Phil 15 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Recently the FIA in conjunction with Autosport, invited F1 fans to participate in a survey that was to give the fans a chance to express their opinions on the future of F1.

As Max has already announced a number of future changes to the sporting regulations prior to the results of this survey being published, it seems unlikely that the FIA are really going to listen to the wishes of the sports fans who took the trouble to submit the form.

However Im sure the many F1 fans that use 10/tenths would like the FIA to know their opinion on the question of accountability of F1's latest calamity, the USGP, and to this end I suggest we all send a fax to the FIA headquarters in Paris (Fax +33 1 43124466).

I have just sent my message that simply says 'Sack Max'.

Dont send emails, they cost the FIA nothing and will just be deleated, send them a fax and be happy that if nothing else there toner and paper bills will go up this month.
Old 21 Jun 2005, 21:21 (Ref:1336479)   #52
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Their faxes may be received electronically as a scan.

They will only take noticed of considered polite correspondence. Feel free to practice such skills on 10-tenths.
Old 21 Jun 2005, 21:24 (Ref:1336490)   #53
Don K
Veteran

Don K has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo
and call for the resignation of the dictator general Max Mosely who I and many believe is destroying F1.
Mosely? Why?

And I think it would be unwise to spam FIA at this time.

You may have missed this, but some problem has arisen last weekend.
At this moment, they are trying to get things right.

And spamming them at this moment, would be a perfect way to make sure the current problems cannot be solved...
Old 21 Jun 2005, 21:30 (Ref:1336502)   #54
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don K
Mosely? Why?

And I think it would be unwise to spam FIA at this time.

You may have missed this, but some problem has arisen las weekend.
At this moment, they are trying to get things right.

And spamming them at this moment, would be a perfect way to make sure the current problems cannot be solved...
It's because of the problems that arose that he wants to write to the FIA.
They could have gotten things right there and then - I think that's the point of writing them now.
Old 21 Jun 2005, 22:18 (Ref:1336558)   #55
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CATMAN
ps.
CATMAN is not a rookie here, I am an old veteran from the earlier days of 10/10's. I only get to call by when back in the UK on business.
Max is getting to carried away. F1 has always been expensive. He has lost the plot and shoud go asa quickly as poss and take his F1 lawn mower engine ideas with him.
Hey there CATMAN, I am actually an old veteran too, I have had 2 past ID's which for whatever reason I have lost, I joined in 1998.

My ID was "Sodemo" and then "Sodexho".
Old 23 Jun 2005, 14:34 (Ref:1338387)   #56
F1fan4ever
Rookie

F1fan4ever should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
F1 Petition: Save 2005 championship

Hi formula 1 fans,

please save the F1 Championship, read all about it at this petition
if you agree, sign it, and spread it please

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/petf1c05/petition.html

discuss about it here on the forum
Old 23 Jun 2005, 14:54 (Ref:1338407)   #57
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
Merged again.
Old 24 Jun 2005, 06:42 (Ref:1338975)   #58
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Not Much North of Montana
Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!
The FIA won't pay attention, save yourself the effort and use the timeto communicate with something that will actually respond.
Old 24 Jun 2005, 08:42 (Ref:1339025)   #59
Gt_R
Veteran

Gt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Indeed. Even if i were to sign any petition, i'm clearly not going to sign one which doesn't even have a sense of who's to blame.