Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 3 Aug 2007, 13:08 (Ref:1979859)   #26
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ammermüller was rumoured to step back to WSR at Vettel's place for the rest of the season.
Old 4 Aug 2007, 16:03 (Ref:1980684)   #27
JamesRamone
Veteran

England
Just outside Leeds, West Yorkshire
JamesRamone should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mentions in Autosport that Trevor Carlin says Vettel can do both series possibly. Not beyond reason i suppose, but i can't see it. Spa comming up soon, and then its Spa F1 abit after. Could get some circuit experience.

Down F0rce: "More than a few, but the strangest one was when Jos Verstappen and Enrique Bernoldi scored a one-two for Arrows and were apparantly so impressed by each other's driving, they sang "Wind Beneath My Wings" to each other in the press conference."

Brilliant
Old 6 Aug 2007, 13:21 (Ref:1982539)   #28
hotwheels
Racer

hotwheels should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesRamone
Mentions in Autosport that Trevor Carlin says Vettel can do both series possibly. Not beyond reason i suppose, but i can't see it. Spa comming up soon, and then its Spa F1 abit after. Could get some circuit experience.
Should be strange...
Old 14 Aug 2007, 12:59 (Ref:1988370)   #29
OJB
Veteran

United Kingdom
OJB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ammermuller definately in Carlin seat - Red Bull confirmed on their website
Old 14 Aug 2007, 16:48 (Ref:1988582)   #30
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Maybe he can regain his confidence or whatever it was he was lacking this season.

He's one of those drivers who people either think promising or fairly poor and not much in between.

After all he did step up straight from 2.0 Renault to GP2 which is quite a leap. I know he won his esecond GP2 start and all that but maybe he just wasn't ready for a big slog at that level?
Old 15 Aug 2007, 09:25 (Ref:1989400)   #31
Sev
Veteran

Sev has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Wow, either way that's a big admission of defeat on his part. FR2.0 to GP2 was a huge leap, but its a shame to see his once very-promising career go backwards.

In honesty, he should have done this at the start of last year, and then moved to ART properly this year.