Kimi Raikkonen 1 0.62%
Other 1 0.62%
Voters: 161. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16 Sep 2008, 19:08 (Ref:2292023)   #101
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebaby
I cannot believe there are some who have not voted for Vettel, 3 have voted for Hamilton and Massa..whats all that about!
He did drive a good race (Hamilton that is) and made up 8 places,whereas Vettel didn't make up any.

No one has voted for Massa by the way.

Last edited by Marbot; 16 Sep 2008 at 19:12.
Old 16 Sep 2008, 19:23 (Ref:2292027)   #102
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbot
No one has voted for Massa by the way.
But someone has voted for Alonso.....?!
Old 16 Sep 2008, 19:33 (Ref:2292032)   #103
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze
But someone has voted for Alonso.....?!
Alonso always votes for himself......I thought everyone knew that!

Nice to see that Webber has is customary 2 votes for putting his car where it doesn't belong.
Old 16 Sep 2008, 20:21 (Ref:2292068)   #104
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by davyboy
Even if Hamilton did change to inters instead of wets, its still debatable whether he would have won as cooking them meant he ended up 29 seconds behind Vettel... which is more than a pitstop.

It was nothing less than a stupendous performance, and as I've said earlier, possibly the most significant single event achievement for decades, if not ever in the modern era.
For once we agree, davyboy! Hamilton was never going to win, despite his spectacular charge, because he's still too hard on his tyres. Did you see the state of the fronts that were taken off his car after each pit-stop?

Vettel's achievement reminds me of Senna taking his first win in the wet at Estoril, so it was truly Senna-esque!
Old 16 Sep 2008, 20:53 (Ref:2292083)   #105
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hamilton really needs to sort out his tyre management issues.
Old 16 Sep 2008, 23:28 (Ref:2292173)   #106
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer
Hamilton really needs to sort out his tyre management issues.
Ferrari would say that he needs to drive more slowly.
Old 17 Sep 2008, 03:07 (Ref:2292236)   #107
NAC
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland, New Zealand
NAC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridNAC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I dont think we have had a poll that looked like that ever.

Well done Sebastian, looking forward to seeing what's next
Old 17 Sep 2008, 12:17 (Ref:2292486)   #108
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett
Lol.

Mark has his usual 2 but someone has voted "other"..
Haa haaa, I bet you that was GTR Magic and Pro Racer
And your point is?

Why dont they go back to public votes, then we can see who did what....
Old 18 Sep 2008, 04:39 (Ref:2293003)   #109
jonyq
Rookie

jonyq should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I wanna find out who voted for Kimi?
Old 18 Sep 2008, 09:42 (Ref:2293095)   #110
JohnSSC
Veteran

Slovenia
Pittsburgh
JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonyq
I wanna find out who voted for Kimi?

Probably whoever is in charge of waking him up every race with 15 laps to go...
"He's still a young guy and I always think, slightly morbidly, the last thing you learn is how to die and at the end of the day everybody learns every single day." - The Ever-Cheerfull Ron Dennis on Lewis Hamilton.
Old 22 Sep 2008, 10:27 (Ref:2295075)   #111
deeks6
Veteran

deeks6 User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Could there be even a remote question about this one?

The thing I rate highest about drivers is to be able to win a GP in a "substantaially" weaker car. Very few have done it and most times it takes wet weather to do it (and show their real skill).

This is a monumental victory IMO and I was impressed enough with the drive until the press conference when the lad just shone like a beacon.

Straight to the top of the tree, young fella!

Mr Webber, it seems, may finally get a teammate to REALLY test him but, either way, SB will join the deeks favorites stable from here on in with Felipe, Robby K and MW of course.