Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 27 Feb 2010, 10:21 (Ref:2641368)   #26
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Well race 2 underway and Perez and Parente were a bit bone-headed there I think locking wheels like that along the second straight.

Well that's what you get when you get two hard racers next to each other!

Pic all over the back of Zaugg for the lead but can't get the move on, so Ricci has zeroed in on the back of them.

Pic needs to get past otherwise he'll lose the chance of the win with the quicker (better set-up) boys gaining all the time.
Old 27 Feb 2010, 11:01 (Ref:2641390)   #27
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Top win for Pic, he drove a really measure race, was plain sailing once he got past the stubborn Zaugg. Ricci was pretty impressive again.

Also loving Arden's old Sonax livery back again!!!

Lot's to discuss regarding the driving antics throughout - some pretty desperate driving I thought?

Examples:
Perez v Parente

Rossi x 2

Zaugg

Bianchi also got tangled up with somene too, not sure if it was his fault or not?
Old 27 Feb 2010, 11:56 (Ref:2641417)   #28
Rf1 Fan
Veteran

Rf1 Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Pic!!

Parente and Perez were too hot imo.
Old 27 Feb 2010, 12:20 (Ref:2641428)   #29
ivanalesi
Veteran

Bulgaria
ivanalesi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Solid drive from Pic, some good battles till the last lap.
Ricci in the DPR car is 2nd in the standings! Who in their right mind would have predicted this before the start of the season?
New race engineers or just the so much needed change in attitude?
Old 27 Feb 2010, 15:13 (Ref:2641537)   #30
Rf1 Fan
Veteran

Rf1 Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Piscopo seems better than Vietoris since first meeting.Interesting for the form of Racing Engineering in main series.I see a massive blow to Alfonso de Orleans team.
Old 27 Feb 2010, 18:15 (Ref:2641613)   #31
Go_For_Pole
Veteran

Greece
Athens, Greece
Go_For_Pole should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGo_For_Pole should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
If Vietoris is their driver. After all RE never announced him, it was a Gravity press release.
Old 27 Feb 2010, 21:20 (Ref:2641668)   #32
medler
Racer

medler should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So there was a little bit and the end of the GP2 race report that said Isport have wrapped up both Championships.
I've had a little add up and nobody can catch them, so it must be right.

So as most of you seem only to be worried about the also rans.

Looks like it's upto me to say Congratulations Isport and Davide Valshecchi for dominating this Championship from the first race.

And roll on the main series to see if Isport can put last year behind them and be challenging for the championship again, although despite thier performance in the Asia series never write ART off.
Old 27 Feb 2010, 22:34 (Ref:2641699)   #33
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Congrats to Valsecchi on winning the title - he has certainly pantz the opposition so far according to the points standings...