Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 16 Apr 2010, 08:41 (Ref:2673518)   #101
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valenok View Post
When I hear Ralf's words about his dream of F1 car, I always think Haug doesn't approve his mood. Mika has 3-years deal, so I think 3-years is good term for Ralf to show his inability in DTM. Ralf need a miracle to stay in DTM, but I think his results in this year will be the same as previous.
I'd agree that Ralf needs to deliver results this season if he's going to stay in a works car - I guess part of it comes down to whether he'd be willing to drive anything other than a works car? (probably not based on history) so you're right - it could be his last season in DTM.
Old 16 Apr 2010, 09:16 (Ref:2673532)   #102
awrb
Veteran

United Kingdom
Birmingham, UK
awrb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Plus, how much will it matter to Mercedes to have a Schumacher in their DTM car (arguably how he got this job) when they've got the other, better, one in their F1 car?

They may, however, want a german. If they had Paffett, Green, Coulthard, Spengler, that's three brits and a Canadian. I imagine soem of Mercs big bosses like having a German one of their leading cars.
Old 16 Apr 2010, 22:09 (Ref:2673915)   #103
helgi
Veteran

Russian Federation
Sergiev Posad, Moscow Region, Russian Fe
helgi should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridhelgi should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridhelgi should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'm really disappointed with the way they spend winter. There's no deep news about technical side. They've only told about Scheider flying in the 'windkanal' and Scheider parted with Jasmin. If teams can not modify their cars why wouldn't they tell up more about the technic?

It's a disaster - for me personally - to say it, but DTM is too "glamourous". I'm really anxious about it because I'm interested in the series since 1995-1996. It's in a very bad form now and needs some shake.
This winter I followed BTCC news and I must say it's a way ahead in terms of 'open'. You can get lots of information from teams.
We need no Schumacher-Scheider-news. We need Sport. Well, I'm ready to switch to ADAC GT.
Old 18 Apr 2010, 12:02 (Ref:2674851)   #104
helgi
Veteran

Russian Federation
helgi should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridhelgi should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridhelgi should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
According to Focus magazine BMW are going to announce their comeback this month.
Besides, Charlie Lahm (I hope I typed it right) is still a team manager - he was with BMW in DTM in 90's as far as I know.
Good news not only for Germans but for Japanese too.
Old 18 Apr 2010, 12:59 (Ref:2674909)   #105
Last2LiftOff
Veteran

Canada
Six Jolly Fellowship Porters
Last2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Did they say when Helgi and, a link? That'd be enough to brighten your spirits I hope.
Old 18 Apr 2010, 13:19 (Ref:2674929)   #106
helgi
Veteran

Russian Federation
Oh, I'm here via my telephone and can not put the links. I read it at motorsport-total.com today.
Old 18 Apr 2010, 15:14 (Ref:2674987)   #107
JMeissner
Subscriber
Veteran

Sweden
Sweden
JMeissner should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJMeissner should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
More info about BMW and DTM:

http://www.touringcartimes.com/article.php?id=4647
Old 18 Apr 2010, 15:27 (Ref:2674999)   #108
Valenok
Racer

Valenok should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
BMW need another racing program than GT, because their M3 GT2 has poor success.
Old 18 Apr 2010, 15:28 (Ref:2675001)   #109
Last2LiftOff
Veteran

Canada
Six Jolly Fellowship Porters
Last2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame

Bring it.
Old 18 Apr 2010, 15:31 (Ref:2675003)   #110
helgi
Veteran

Russian Federation
Shanghai race will be held on november 28 or 21.
Old 18 Apr 2010, 22:49 (Ref:2675400)   #111
Alfa Fan
Veteran

Alfa Fan has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
This thread needs locking now.
Old 19 Apr 2010, 18:23 (Ref:2676028)   #112
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
[DTM] Round 1 - Hockenheimring - 24/25 April 2010