Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Kart Racing

Old 14 May 2002, 20:56 (Ref:286660)   #1
stevie.murray
Rookie

stevie.murray should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
champions.of.the.future..

Just had the 2nd round at Larkhall(11th-12th may)it was BRILLIANT!!warm and sunny.every heat and final was very close,with battles throughout the fields..The cadet finalwas won by Scott Jenkins,2nd Oliver Rowland.. 3rd George Gibbons..the new mini max was won by Adam Christodoulou..2nd James Colado..3rd Thomas Duggan..jr max was the closest race of the day three Larkhall drivers on the 1st 2nd row of the grid(I was bitten upto my elbows)the final was won by Oliver Turvey..2nd Daryl McDonald..3rd Ryan Cannon..Jonh Boyd 2nd on the grid leading lost a connection to his eletrics,rejoined last,felt realy sorry for the wee man.exelent race though.JICA final WOW!!how close do you like your racing,it was heart stopping..Won by Jack Anderson..2nd Riki Christodoulou..3rd Johnathan Lergris..Johnathan's 1st podium finish in karting..well done wee man..Can I just take this opportunity to thank Carolynn Hoy for a Brilliant weekend,a special thanks to the BRDC marshals who are the observers for the sieries,for manning our posts when three of our own were at Knockhill,over the weekend JEREMY TIPLADY..STEVE WRIGHT..JOHN GOLDSBOROUGH,and,CLIFF CELLERS.and to everyone from C.O.F see you's next year..SINGED..Stevie Murray Assist.Chief Marshal W.S.K.C..................
Old 14 May 2002, 22:07 (Ref:286719)   #2
davie c
Rookie

davie c should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Stevie,We had a great time too.Rather busy with incidents with F3's.GT's rather boring except when the N/S/F wheel of a Lotus Esprit came off.
Old 15 May 2002, 16:29 (Ref:287432)   #3
stevie.murray
Rookie

stevie.murray should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Three wheeler racing must see that davie.lol!!change of cadet placings(i was given the last ones by ,well i'm not going to say)1st Scott Jenkins..2nd Jimmy Galloway..3rd Thomas Arme...